When I discover that they have done something in order to hurt me, even if that's not the primary intent. They decide that whatever they are getting out of the act is worth whatever it might do to me or someone else. If someone lies to me, then there might be a decent reason....to spare me pain, for example. And people do make mistakes or do stupid things. Unless they are actual broken promises and done intentionally, then I tend to at least try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and there's a chance I will come to trust that person again. I must say, though, that there is no one alive that I trust completely with everything...other than God. There are only people that I trust with certain things, and by degree.<br />
When my husband cheated, he broke a vow. He knew how much it would hurt me, and he did it anyway. Then he lied about it for a time, to cover his guilt. That was a bridge burner on several levels, and once done, there was no going back.

Best Answer

i did

Best Answer

when my visa card goes awol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer