littlejxoxo littlejxoxo 26-30, F 9 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

any time after 6 months of dating . Yes live together before marriage, I firmly believe it's a good thing to live with your "potental" to see just what they are like when they let their hair down and relax in a home sitation.

Best Answer

I lived with both my wives before I married them.

Best Answer

i know people who moved together after knowing each other for only 4 months and they argue a lot. But it doesn't mean you need to wait years and years. It depend on how close you feel to each other.

Best Answer

If he waited on me to marry we would never live together

Best Answer

I'm quick to move in I suppose. .I'd say when you've been dating for a few months, and you've been spending a lot of time together. If you both feel like it, then do it! You don't have to wait until marriage, unless that's something that you believe in.

Best Answer

It's really up to the couple.
I never though I would wait until marriage to begin with.
My personal experience is that I lived with my boyfriend extremely early in our relationship. I was new to his town, I had to stay at his place before I could move into my own...and never leaved him but that's just how life went

Best Answer