Related Where your father want to see you after some time?
mukezation mukezation 18-21, M 7 Answers Mar 5, 2013 in Hobbies

Is this missing a word ?

Best Answer

redo the question please?

Best Answer

Translate please :)

Best Answer

If I understand the question correctly, you're asking if my father would like me to be something different or more than I am at this point in time.<br />
The answer to that isn't simple. I know my father loves me and is proud of me. He is glad that I am generally very happy in my life. He likes to brag on my former educational achievements and tell people what I do for a living - not that it's particularly important. He's glad that I am responsible and kind and polite and all of those "major" personality traits that he attempted to bring out in me from childhood (and did). I know it pleases him to see that I'm such a strong individual and can truly think for myself. <br />
But there are things he'd like to see me doing that I am not. I used to be married (9.5 yrs) and I owned a home. My father preferred that, to my current situation of renting and being in a relationship. While he likes my boyfriend, he would rather see me with someone very ambitious, successful, etc. He thinks I should have (or should have had) children, which I will never do. He is disappointed that I don't share his religion (Christianity) or attend church...although we just kind of "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to that stuff.<br />
At the end of the day, my dad and I have a good relationship though. I'm 36 yrs old and have to live my own life. I admit that I still (at times) do get caught up in the expectations he had for me but I have to do what pleases me.

Best Answer

Well answered Riddled question.. Thanks for answering

Best Answer

If the fog I have Alzheimer's would lift he would like who I am today.

Best Answer

would your father like the person you are today????<br />
if thats what you meant, i think my father would be proud of my achievements but would think i have more potential to grow into a "better" person.

Best Answer