hhcoolmv1 hhcoolmv1 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Writings

of course.. I fantasize my story in mind with them to help develope. By putting them all in a certsin scenerio, I create their personalities by how they react.<br />
Best part is creating their weird traits.. and creating them physically.. Love love.. love it.

Best Answer

When I write th characters evolve....it is for me the progression of the story and why the characters behave as they do....why the young girl turned to magic and suscivered alternative dimensions ....her father shut her in the cellar when he perceived she was bad....this lead her to find....

Best Answer

That is my favorite part by far! I also like creating how they look, the places they live, and then the types of dialogue they have. But, sometimes, I feel like the characters are simply telling me who they are at a point, rather than me making them up.<br />
I love writing so much ^_^

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

That's the funnest part!Doing the personalities and dialogs!

Best Answer

I think my charaters dictate the story I am writing. I love to put my characters through the wringer, so to speak.

Best Answer

if you're talking about fiction, i can't really write until i've created the characters - once i have i just have to create the situations and the characters themselves decide what to do

Best Answer

The madness of the ever changing brainstorm and the magic of the moving synopsis.

Best Answer