teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Travel

WINDOW SEAT!! :D

Best Answer

aisle its more convenient

Best Answer

Window...definitely

Best Answer

I prefer the Pilot seat but they don’t let me sit up there.

Best Answer

Window, so I don't get my elbows bumped with one of those damn carts.

Best Answer

Window seat. I don't like other people crawling over the top of me and I can usually remain seated through the entire flight.

Best Answer

Window! It always has to be window!! Even better if u get an extra legroom seat :D

Best Answer

On the airbus A380 the option I choose is a window seat nearest the emergancy exit is the best option as you get the view & the added bonus of the extra legroom.

Best Answer

True, true!! :)

Best Answer

on the 747-400 I would choose the same row as it's usualy 2-2 layout & I can sit & enjoy a movie on the pull out tv set from the arm of the seat & the extra legroom. :)

Best Answer

The view. The person sitting next to me will probably regret it too, I get pretty fidgety when I have to sit still for long periods of time.

Best Answer

Always a window seat. What's the point of sitting anywhere else?

Best Answer

Thats my preferance too as I like to look at the world bellow and watch sunrises & or sunsets from 30,000 feet in the air, as specialy when over the mountains or over russia. I once flew from SFO-HKG over the North Pole due to hevier then normal airtraffic on our anticipated route & I was amazed by the views as it was a clear day. The only downside was it was day light all the way to Hong Kong and this made me more jet-lagged. As I stayed up to see the views as it was the 1st time I had seen the northpole from the air very impressive & wonderfuly detailed not like in the 2D maps of old.
James

Best Answer