..., confessions, their groups they are interested in before you answer? I do. Do you? I'll add,..., Why or why not? Interesting-so "if" you were talking to a perfect stranger that you found friendly and they asked you a question,..., you would not ask that more about themselves before you answered? I thing of the profile as "that extra info" I guess.
bepuzzled bepuzzled 51-55, M 23 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Community

YES I DO :) i like seeing what makes people tick

Best Answer

yup-and I really don't want to hurt others with answers that are cold or callus from lack of understanding. Their profile is their window to their world-I would think I'd need some info to answer intelligently! be good-S

Best Answer

yes i think the same :)

Best Answer

I just scroll over their pic to see how old they are. If it's a child, I usually don't answer.

Best Answer

No, unless I think they're have pervy reasons for their question....Aren't you cold ?

Best Answer

I am a Naturist and in SC it's still 90+. Warm fires keep it all good in the Winter. And watch out for those pervies! Naturist have to all the time- Be good-S in SC

Best Answer

I only check the age to see if I need to use clean language or not, and oddly enough it is almost always the underage people who make we want to cuss.

Best Answer

they do have that ability huh! HOOOT!

Best Answer

No, unless their question makes my eyebrows raise.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Only if I suspect that the person asking the question is under 18.

Best Answer

it depends on how spicific the question is and whether it is just random or asking for advice.

no for random

yes if they are looking for advice or if the topic seems perticularly interesting to me :)

Best Answer

Not usually. I'm more likely to check their age than their entire profile.

Best Answer

Usually I don't even look at the username.

Best Answer

No but i do look at the avatar and now i see a man with no shirt..... what should i think

Best Answer

depends on where your minds at? Life long Naturist-no need to be ashamed of my lifestyle-my family is Prussian and I was raise in a pretty European view point. The USA seems to be obsessed with "skin". Watch the National Geographic "SKIN". It's a great take on "skin".

Best Answer

I like no shirts ;) im also european and i will watch it if i can find it somewhere ;)

Best Answer

really from which wonderful country? and you can find teh show on NetFlix-watch instantly

Best Answer

hello, bepuzzled,

no, i just answer as i would answer, as me.

............. otherwise i would try to be the person with the answer that was wanted

and not offer my own reality.

respect, from robbie

Best Answer