Exfoliate and body cream and shave every week.

Best Answer

i shave like every 2 days,

Best Answer

I shave once every month my hair doesn't grow so I guessamated time frame. Cause it's different for everyone.

Best Answer

Ya, i know and i wish that mine didnt grow at all, and i wish i never had to shave because since my skin is so dry it hurts to shave.

Best Answer

Try the creams. There is a great one in Australia that has an exfoliate pad with it and doesn't smell.

Best Answer

what is it?

Best Answer

Very suprem essence

Best Answer

we shave and use lotion

Best Answer

tried lotions all different types, and nothing works. :(

Best Answer

I use bath and body lotion it's pretty thick ...also start drinking a lot more water

Best Answer

I have the midnight pomagrante lotion but it doesnt work either, nothing thick works and nothing thin works, no oils but i wanna try this fruit oil stuff but idk how that will work.'

Best Answer

try it..if you still don't have any luck you may need to start taking some vitamins (you may be low on E or D )

Best Answer

ya i take vitamins, and everything i can, idk whats wrong.

Best Answer

idk either, sorry I couldn't help :(

Best Answer

no you are helping, :) thank you.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll<br />
otion

Best Answer

i have tried every since type of lotion there is they always leave me more dry and feeling less smooth,

Best Answer

try drinking a lot of water. may sound silly but it will hydrate you.. and your skin.

Best Answer

i drink atleast like a gallon if not more water a day.

Best Answer

I don't know.. you may have to get that lotion for extra dry skin. My skin gets real dry around this time of year. I'm constantly applying it.

Best Answer

i think im going to try and find something that is really good, maybe like a fruit oil or something like that, because ive tried everything and nothing is working,

Best Answer

i either shave and moisturize or i get a brazilian wax and moisturize

Best Answer

What about trying these new "lazer" devices that they are advertising on TV now, they might actually work, if they did they'd be the greatest thing ever. But, as a lot of other girls have said, after you shave, use a lotion to moisturize and soften your legs. It sounds like you don't have enough practise yet. Being a girl is sometimes harder than it looks, we can be high maintenance at times.

Best Answer

My dermatologist recommended a cream for me because I had itchy skin in the winter months. The name is Ammonium Lactate Cream. It isn't on the shelves, you have to ask the pharmacist for it although it's not a presc<x>ription. It is the best cream I've ever used. Maybe you could give it a try if you can find it.

Best Answer

use hair conditioner when you shave. never ever shave dry. use baby oil after you shave. use a scrub once a week. <br />
or google sugaring. you can actually do it at home and the skin is so smooth afterwards

Best Answer

ok inbox me the way you do that with more details.

Best Answer

shaving or sugaring?

Best Answer

I shave them in the shower (I heard it opens your pores or something?) and use plenty of moisturiser regularly and exfoliate

Best Answer

i shave in the shower too, i think ill try something different.

Best Answer

ya i do, nothing is working im going to try something new

Best Answer

drink lots of water like Cosreal said, use moisturizing body wash not regular soap, use an exfoliating sugar scrub before you shave, shave as often as you need to, use AmLactin lotion every day. It's not cheap, but it works.

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

By shaving. :)

Best Answer

i meant after you shave,

Best Answer

I use vaseline on my skin, and sometimes - just sometimes in the Summer- virgin coconut oil. The irony on this one is that the only way to make your legs so silky is a fresh shave. I use vaseline afterwards, not lotion, the actual petroleum jelly, and my skin is very soft.

Best Answer

but i dont want that after feeling of oily and greasy..

Best Answer

Well, wipe off some of the excess, but if you dont get carried away, vaseline is the best thing you will find. I am in my 40s and most people think I am in my 20s. I never, ever use anything but vaseline or virgin coconut oil on my skin.
The rule is, if you cannot eat it, do not put it on your skin.

Best Answer

really? but i cant use the stuff with coconut in it,

Best Answer

Well, then vaseline. Cheap, effective, silky skin, etc.

Best Answer

may i request photos of all of ya smooth silky legs n thighs please mmmmmmmmmm lmao

Best Answer