He's gotten up and gone to work every day for the 32 years we've been married and never complained.

Best Answer

wow! bravo, what a man

Best Answer

fun loving. we always have lots of fun together and he is very loving.

Best Answer

That I need to mow the grass after we're done having sex....jk....I admire her when she's coming out of the shower...that's when she's the sexiest ever....and I'm wondering why she's with me....cuz I'm such a dork....

Best Answer

how much our relationships has changed in the past couple of years. For the better.

Best Answer

depends on the days events...like rite now he's curled up on the couch breathing rhythmically and looking so at peace and all I can think of is how much I could get for his organs on the black market

Best Answer

intense

Best Answer

go big or go home is my motto

Best Answer

That he is willing to cheat with the ugliest women he can find...lol

Best Answer

That he left 2 years ago.

Best Answer

i'm sorry

Best Answer

he's a great provider, and wonderful father

Best Answer

........... ___________________<br />
i need a drink.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

no. I actually have a lot of nice things to say.. he's incredibly smart. I love his sense of humor, he's stylish and don't know it. he's got mad dance moves and amazing ninja skills. he's super sweet and genuine. and I hate thinking about it cuz he broke my heart and I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

Best Answer