Do you feel like you don't really know what to say or that you are are boring?
gamingzone3 gamingzone3 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Great book for you--Party of One--The Loner's Manifesto. It's so great that you'll feel sorry for the people who just love being around other people. Huge difference between loner and lonely.

Best Answer

Good god yes, then i say to myself that others in the group probably do too.<br />
Being in a group making small talk, thats all it is, small talk.<br />
Instead of feeling out of place focus on listening to what is going on and watch peoples body language, its really quite interesting.<br />
Tell yourself it doesnt matter if you join in, as you will if you want to or need to

Best Answer

I do around my in-laws, they don't like me and go out of their way to let me know it. I feel that way at church and at church functions. My family is poor and we wear hand me downs, I don't fit in because it seems like church has become a popularity contest and fashion show and I have never cared for either!

Best Answer

Oh yes. All the time. Especially when I'm in a group that is not of my choosing.<br />
I hate feeling like I need to say something that will help me 'fit in'. Bah! I don't want to do that but I don't want to talk about my interests either since I'm a bit of an eccentric. I think that they just wouldn't get me so I don't say much.

Best Answer

Yes, I have the same problem. I usually don’t feel a part of a group and I feel like “a fish on the frying pan”.

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

Yes. I tend to feel a little "out of place". But I recognize that for the childhood issue it is and just try to deal with it accordingly. :)

Best Answer

sometimes this happens to me

Best Answer

yep ... family parties

Best Answer

yes.. then i avoid the group

Best Answer