pompousgoose pompousgoose 41-45, M 7 Answers Mar 10, 2012

I always told them that they had about 30 seconds to SHUT UP .... one guy didn't so I started saying I was going to call his BOYFRIEND .. He was engaged to a girl .... he got all flustered and shut up .... didn't have any problems after that ...

Best Answer

I would just IGNORE them.....they hate that...DO NOT waste your time and energy on paybacks of any kind.........it just isn't worth it.<br />
If you ignore them, someone higher up is bound to notice and you'll gain their respect!!-

Best Answer

Just say this "Oh, do you pay my wages personally? No? Then who do you think you are talking to me like that? I don't get paid nearly half as much to take your BS." Don't let ANYONE treat you like crap, whether it's in the workplace or other. You will not lose your job for standing up for yourself and IF you do, take them to an employment tribunal.

Best Answer

Try and stay one step ahead of them, be subtle and maybe a tad sarcastic, as they say sarcasm is the lowest form of whit but the highest form pf interlect

Best Answer