CopperBlaze CopperBlaze 31-35, F 4 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I clench my teeth sometimes.

Best Answer

I am a leg shaker and sometimes I make a noise with my mouth that sounds like a duck apparently the guys at work think it is hilarious. Lol. I would think it would have to be annoying.

Best Answer

Yes, have my tongue sticking out of my mouth a bit. My adult kids do same thing and did so as children as well.

Best Answer

Ditto. My mom told me when I was just starting to drive.

Best Answer

I wonder if there are alot of people do this. I have a tendancy to do the tongue thing when I am being creative.

Best Answer

Yes. I have a scar on my chest. It's diagonal downward from left to right, about an inch long, centered above my breasts. I got it from a coal from a campfire, when a log popped it landed on my chest. Instant burn, blister, pop and now a scar. Apparently when I am reading a book or thinking about things I will run/stroke (those both sound too dirty) it with my fingers.

Best Answer

That make some sense to me I have seen some people do things like that. I am a leg shaker and I apparently make noises good thing for me they are funny.

Best Answer

Lol. Funny noises, lol. I used to play with my hair when it was long. Curling and uncurling it around my finger.

Best Answer

Apparently one of my coworkers pointed out that I make donald duck noises when I am concentrating. I honestly had no clue I was doing it. I thought how weird and how long have I been doing this? Lol.

Best Answer

Hahaha. You should set up a camera or something to record yourself one day.

Best Answer

I might have to I was totally embrassed for the last couple of days I have been very self aware. Lol.

Best Answer

I would be too if someone, especially at work told me that, lol. I have the funniest scene playing in my mind right now

Best Answer

Like I said I know I am at least good for a laugh. Lol.

Best Answer