Camouflage Camouflage 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 21, 2012

I listen to music every night anyway. I listen to Linkin Park's Numb, New Divide, Somewhere i belong, Breaking the Habit, Leave out all the rest, What i've done, and Hands held high. Flobots, Handlebars (I'm listining to that now :D) Greenday, "21 Guns,When Sept. Ends, Good Riddence.

Alot of songs, but i usually just listen to Handelbars (By Flobots) and Linkin Parks songs.

Best Answer

Yeah, Linkin Park is a great "i'm really pissed at them and feel like crap" amplifier. I listed to them many times in the past. :)

Best Answer

Leonard Cohen.

Best Answer

I like "I will not bow" by Breaking Benjamin.

Best Answer

Any Pink Floyd.

Best Answer

I listen to a variety of music, mostly that I've never heard before. What I want to avoid is any song that I might have a memory attached to.

Best Answer

Rock usually .... sometimes sad songs.

Best Answer

Usually angry self loathing type stuff. my depression rarely if ever springs from outside sources

Best Answer

some chill music. To get my mind off of some things you know, like "Dash Berlin" etc.

Best Answer

Any rock music. It just has that immense effect.

Best Answer

"Forsaken" most known from queen of the damned, or "Chop suey" by SOD

Best Answer

Up-beat happy Music to change my mindset

Best Answer

Oh very good. Most people, myself included, make the mistake of listening to something that resonates and thereby amplifies what they are feeling.

Best Answer

yeah i would think that, that's just feeding the bad thoughts really, i only listen to sad music when i have no real feeling in the day, just sitting chilling and i put it on, not for long though..

Best Answer