flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Health

When I am down I look at my affirmations and do something to lift my mood.<br />
I treat myself with gently and make sure that my opinion of myself is positive.

Best Answer

haven't been depressed lately, when I have been I found that going for a walk along the nearby beach did help snap me out of it, fresh air and movement usually cleared my head, then coming home and realizing how lucky I am.

Best Answer

yes i feel the same it is very hard to claw you way out of depression but i have goodish days which give me alittle hope so i concetrate on them x hopefully we will both be happy soon :)

Best Answer

i just go to sleep or watch a very exciting movie (like movies where pple r optimistic and has a happy end) or u can just shoot ur self in the head (after writing a suicide letter of course)

Best Answer

I listen to bright inspiring feel good songs such as the Dirges:Better days or Bon Jovi: No apology's and if all else fails i go online look at some funny memes and laugh my *** off for laughter never fails and one must got to be willing to let go of the sadness before anything could truly work

Best Answer