Well I've put together a list of things you hear in a pub and what they really mean. "I'll get this one, next one is on you." - Happy hour is about to end, it's £2 a pint, but by the next round, it will be £3.50. "You get this one, next round is on me." - I won't be here long enough to get another round. "I haven't seen you here in a while." - You stuck up c"nt. Too good for your mates are you? "I don't feel well, let's go home." (female) - You are paying more attention to your mates you c"nt. "I don't feel well, let's go home." (male) - This is ****. I need a joint. "What do you have on tap?" - What's cheap? "I've had 10 pints already." - I've only had 3, but need an excuse to why I'm behaving like a fool. "Excuse me." (male to male) - Get the f"ck out of my way, c"nt. "Excuse me." (male to female) - I'm going to try and pull this fit bird. Feel free to add your own....
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 2 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

"Hey ! I haven't seen you here before !" ~ Fresh meat !!<br />
"Bij, come talk to me !"(female bartender) ~ so this other moron will go away...<br />
"you MUST let me buy you a drink." ~ everyone else has said no, thanks.<br />
"I'm heading out, things are getting a bit too lively." ~ The regulars are about to show their behinds, figuratively---and possibly literally.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

how 'bout yo momma

Best Answer