confused104 confused104 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in First Love

Hmmm, let me see that would be a GIANT NO!! Seeing that my husband met with his ex a month after we were married saying she needed a letter of recommendation for her new job...then boom their in a hotel room banging for old times sake. I found out two three years later and it almost destroyed me....so like I said...NO!!

Best Answer

I don't think it is a good idea , ask yourself why you want to keep with your ex ? according to your answer you can make a decision

Best Answer

I dont c anything wrong with it, cuz its not even like that. No kissin or anything, just friends. My hubby says HELL NO!

Best Answer

Married is permit licence from god, i will say x girlfriend..... Fuckoff

Best Answer

not usually however typically ppl dont tend to forgive whe you live off a grow for 216 hyears then turn the guy in for it and als what else oh yeah poisining himmy dog and like 20 others.<br />
Id rather eat with charlie manson then tyour crazy arsi=onb ***. yesh the bulet holes in thewindows and the heart toerched on the driveway were nice too.<br />
psycho much?> well never forget you. every motrning he says "THANK CHRIST THAT **** IS GONE!"

Best Answer

If you have to ask you already know the answer. Collecting ex's is in poor taste, IMO. If you could be friends you'd still be together. speaking for myself, I consider it a matter of respect to a current partner not to associate with someone from our past that we have been intimate with. <br />
An ex should stay where they belong: As chapter that has been read, finished and shelved.

Best Answer

tnx for the reply..

Best Answer