calvinjames3 calvinjames3 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 11, 2011

If your Boyfriend is locked up , #1 You do not have to much to be worried about him cheating on you , #2 When you talk to him he is probably surrounded by other guys using the phones around him, cut him some slack here he has to keep up his manhood in that place, after talking to him instead of asking him if he still loves you Tell him that you miss him so much and You still love him , let him respond back to you, he may say "me to" or he may even say "I love you to" but remember other people are listening to every thing he is saying to you . It is hard to be a man when you are locked up. You can not express your real feelings in front of the others for fear of reprisals. If he told you he loves you believe him , and trust him , you will feel a lot better .

Best Answer

first off i tell him everyday, that i am not going nowhere, i love and miss him every single day, in every call visitation , and letter,. so dont say i dont, and really if he was a man than no other peoples perspective should matter on a true mans feeling for his loved one,. ! and manhood, should stand up and express his true feelings, instead of trying to show hes to much of a man , to say i love you !

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying exactly , I have a good friend in MVCF Annandale NJ . I take his girlfriend up to visit him every other weekend . She feels the same way that you do, he has another year and a half to go . When they are in there they have to put on a false image , its a survival image , at first we did not understand but after doing this for over a year now , we understand . If they let their guard down and show their true feelings to other inmates they see them as weak . He loves her very much and the same with her . And I am sure your man loves you as much as you do love him . He is that same person but he is in a different environment right now . I am sure that when he is alone on the phone or on your visits he is excited to see you . If you look deep into his eyes , you will know that he loves you . Under different circumstances , I would say that he should be telling you every day that he loves you , especially if he knows that you are the insecure type of person , he should be helping you build your self esteem and confidence . Thats what a good boyfriend would do . But in there it is very hard to do . Give it time and when he gets out . Hopefully he will be the boyfriend of your dreams.

Best Answer

Check out his actions. Actions always speak louder than words...

Best Answer

i understand what your trying to say

Best Answer

No, it's not wrong to hear it, everyone needs to feel loved and reassured about it (although this happens with more than just words). So maybe a better question to ask yourself is... why do you feel like you need to ask him in the first place? What's going on that makes you feel like you're not feeling loved in other ways?

:)

Best Answer

he only tells me he loves me, when i say it. so thats why i ask him all they time

Best Answer

Hon, is this the same guy that's in jail? I think between these two things, you should maybe feel concerned... just my opinion

Best Answer

perfectly said comrad..pefectly said..

Best Answer

It's not wrong to want to hear it. If he truly does love you, he wouldn't mind saying it when you need to hear it.

Best Answer

Thats what im saying, deep down inside i am the type who is really insecure, and it feels so much better to have him tell me he loves me, and he always says why do you keep asking that ?

Best Answer

The word becomes overused and loses its meaning.

Best Answer

thats true, i guess i shouldn't ask him, but it feels good to know that your loved one does love you

Best Answer

There's more than one way to show it. And you shouldn't ask him, it should just come naturally if he appreciates you.

Best Answer

well he doesn't tell me, and hes locked up and he doesn't tell me he misses me, only if i say it. That's the reason i ask him all the time

Best Answer

If you ask too much, it is really annoying.

Best Answer

well hes locked up , and i am just concerned to know if hes loosing feelings

Best Answer

AH I was picturing him on the couch in the loungeroom. My bad. I can understand where you are coming from then, but try not too ask too much.

Best Answer

okay ill be sure not to

Best Answer

like what i said..him being there does not justify anything..and rally, when a guy is overstressed,and i'm sure your guy is for being locked up,it's really an add up to ask him that always.. if you really love him,try to understand his situation.. it ain't heaven there..it's hell..

Best Answer