If you disagree with someone you love who is struggling, do you agree with them because, in your heart, you just have to believe in what they believe in? I giess, in other words, if a young man is dying from cancer, if he "believes" that there is light on the other side, and you don't feel the same way, well, then..do you feel the same way because he does too, out of love for that young man?...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 8 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Beliefs

Faith can't be blind; regardless of the circumstances.

Best Answer

compassion, I think, is the key and how you demonstrate it in any given situation believed by someone else to be truth will give you a peace about yourself in your response to the need in that particular moment.

Best Answer

I keep getting lost in your question... I get to the "that THEY" believe bit, then it all goes out the window.... <br />
I do believe you're a very pleasant person though for a member of the Royal Family and we are all very humbled to be in your presence.. .. Maamm

Best Answer

I believe in my friends, blindly perhaps, but I do believe in them

Best Answer