Yes. It is like tea leaves in the bottom of a tea cup; it can tell you many things. If mine is green or yellow, I probably have a sines infection and need to think about seeing a doctor. If it is scabby, my allergies are flaring up and I need to run the air purifier in my room. If it is thick and goopy, I need to drink more water. If it is red, I need to get some more tissue and put cold water on my face.

Best Answer

people think it is rude to look at your snert. i have a very good practical reason for doing it. i check for blood.

Best Answer

Usually I don't. There is nothing interesting. But when I was a child my nurse often held a handkerchief for me and made me blow the nose. After my blowing she always looked at the snot.

Best Answer

I always look. If it's clear, that means I'm not sick. But if it's green or yellow, I have an infection in there.

Best Answer

Nope,,,I blow it out blocking one side of my nose and it hits the ground,,,but I do watch it fly,,,lol

Best Answer

Yes! I am not embarrassed bybthis either. I also now look in the toilet too. Never likeing or reveling in the sight, butt I have too..

Best Answer

That's disgusting... I look at the toliet paper after use, however.

Best Answer

No - but I line the tissues up and when one has dried - I use it again, Enviromentally friendly me :)

Best Answer

Sometimes !

Best Answer

I only care what this end feels like.

Best Answer

The question is ... Do you?

Best Answer

Of course,why wouldn't i ?it's a very inspiring view.

Best Answer

What color is your snot?

Best Answer