confusedAS confusedAS 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 4, 2010

I think every girl is different but these days, you can break your hymen naturally doing activities like riding a bike, horse riding or playing sports. For me it was a little bit uncomfortable but I didn't bleed. If you're having sex for the first time, take it very slowly and use a water based lubricant with a condom. If you are worried about sex hurting, ask him if you can hold his penis while you put it in, so you can control the depth of penetration. Ask him not to move until you get used to the feeling. If he is like most boys, he will be too busy thinking about how lucky he is to be having sex, he won't be bothered about this. Afterwards you might feel a strange feeling (but not too uncomfortable) as though he is still in you. Good luck.

Best Answer

I can't tell you from a female point of view because I am not one.<br />
But from my point of view who did break one, its like a resistance that suddenly gives way and I felt the break go through both of our bodies and in I went and the feeling of the blood coming out was like a warm embrace and from the look on her face, there was no pain, just pleasure and a sparkle in her eyes that was beyond words.<br />
I didn't rush her into it. Even though I was not a virgin when we meet I didn't know she was a virgin and what a surprise it was for me. That is why the break went through our bodies. We where our first loves.<br />
Do it right and its the most amazing thing.<br />
I know how to turn a girl into a woman and a woman back to a girl again. if one knows what I mean.

Best Answer

the hymen can break during a variety of activities, not only sexual intercourse.

Best Answer

You bleed. <br />
How does one feel? Since the hymen is usually broken while being sexually intimate for the first time the act itself may be uncomfortable.....

Best Answer

Pain full rght my gf cryed soo after that I put my finger and liking .I want to now y itz painful

Best Answer

i like that one guys response sirphoenix that was so romantic from a girls perspective and when i loose my virginity i hope its to a good guy like u

Best Answer

I belive I broke my hymen but when I stook "something" inside felt a little pain inside like a pinch when I went deeper...what is that?

Best Answer

It hurtz nd there was alot of blood

Best Answer

its different for all woman/girl/teen what ever age u r. For me it didn't nd I didn't bleed.

Best Answer

I had almost like a pinch as if someone pinched me really hard, then there was quite alot of blood, but it depends on the person, I generally think I was terrified so I tensed up which didn't help. We didn't continue after he stretched it - I was too shocked and went straight to clean myself up. I think with plenty of Lube and if he's patient then you should be fine (:

Best Answer

It sucks when your giving your girlfriend oral and sticking your finger(s) inside, then she bleeds in your mouth...

Best Answer

I have broken a few girls hymens before and usually it seems it is uncomfortable for them but if the sex is hot enough they just want to continue. the next day she is usually sore..take it slow and try to just enjoy having sex!

Best Answer

mine broke having se x and it hurt and i bled

Best Answer

oh for god's sake

Best Answer

I broke my hymen in Martial arts class. (That's not a joke)<br />
Ya there are lots of ways it can happen, I can't really tell you.<br />
I was sore after it, but I can't tell if it was because of the Hymen or the kick.

Best Answer