I Have, Or Maybe I Was Just Having A Panic Attack.
KyDee KyDee 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Only once, but it wasn't a break up. It was the day I lost my best friend. <br />
And it was like I could feel it...<br />
Cracking....and I crumbled up into a little ball. It hurt. It hurt like hell. Like a pang in the gut, like a knife, like a sudden stab. And I stared at the wall in horror and sobbed and rocked back and forth. And my stomach squeezed and I waited for the pain to go away.

Best Answer

I have but it is truely getting better some days are worse than others and the feelings aren't so intense .. :-) but I am healing :-) x

Best Answer

My heart was totally broken when I broke up with my first love. We had dated for 2 years and I really didn't see it coming. In hindsight it was the best thing for both of us but I was too blinded by love at the time to see it. I still remember feeling the physical pain of my heart breaking.....it took me 10 years to find someone else that I would truly give my heart and soul to as I was so afraid of feeling that pain again.

Best Answer

Yes. More like shredded. I fell into a depression that took weeks to snap out of. But I held firm and did not contact him.

Best Answer

I couldn't breath. And I just felt completely numb and uncomprehending. My family and friends say I was unnaturally pale and shaky as well.

Best Answer

Even though it was so hard to break up with him, I was the one who said goodbye first! I am still recovering from all the pain, but I know the breakup was the best choice for me....

Best Answer