Nessa17 Nessa17 18-21, F 57 Answers Jul 16, 2012

it is a legend so i would think yes, True

Best Answer

cool thought

Best Answer

I don't care who it is that has me awake in their dream I would just like to know how to get them to stop!!!

Best Answer

Ok this going to Pegasuss you have that right to say ur oppion yes but saiyng that someone needs help is really mean. I honestly don't know if I believe this at all but at least I'm not being rude to someone who is courous about it. You sound like a stuck up high schooler and I should know since I am a high schooler but at least I have some sense to be nice to people's opion unlike you. If you can think someone needs help for being courous than your not sensitive to anyone and I wonder if you have any loved ones and yes that was ride of me to say but at least I didn't say that you need help.

Best Answer

thanks for backing up, after all i'm just asking i'm not even sure about it

Best Answer

I think true because why are you up for no reason u must be in someones dream...if only u can see how his/her dream was like so you wont screw things up !

Best Answer

exactly that would be awesome!

Best Answer

This is a gorgeous thought;<br />
But it's also kinda erie.<br />
I think bambam hit it on the head with the whole past mistakes theory.<br />
But the real beauty is no one really knows right?

Best Answer

Could it also be someone that you might know in the future that is dreaming about you?

Best Answer

If they haven't seen you they can't dream of ur face.

Best Answer

not true Deja vu . . .

Best Answer

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen". So, quite frankly, you should probably look more into your description of Deja Vu, because you're completely incorrect. Ironic, you were accusing the receiving person of being wrong

Best Answer

Sorry but no. We dream of people that we've see in the past. We see millions of faces over a lifetime but no one that hasn't seen your face can see you in a dream.

Best Answer

If so then for the past 10+yrs someone has been dreaming of me and I would like for the to stop. I need adequate rest just like everyone else.LOL (it's called INSOMNIA)

Best Answer

they dont control who they dream about so you have to wait and see.

Best Answer

Hey i know this is late but i just happened to stumble across this. This is for pegasuss if they ever come back.<br />
You are incredibly rude, selfish, and immature. Everyone has an opinion and although you don't agree with it, you need to respect others' opinions and thoughts. Of course you can speak your mind but you need to realize that your opinion is not the only one that matters. I can see that you are an extremely narrow minded individual and think yourself to be so high and mighty that people who dont't think like you are worthless and stupid. Hopefully you will learn to grow up and be mature about respecting others' right to speak and opinionize. If you're an adult by definition, you certainly aren't acting like an adult. <br />
You seem to think that asking a legitimate philosophical question is wrong, idiotic, and that curiosity and philosophy are completely out of the question, and that if you tap into either of those realms you have a mental illness. If that is the case, then i suppose that eceryone on this planet except for yourself has a mental illness.

Best Answer

THanks KsKgkh :) I'm sorry because of connection, i just couldn;t see all of your answer.. so i didn't see the first part.

Best Answer

Don't come at people sideways like that kghkhsjs or whatever the hell your name is. You know, we're allowed to answer for a reason and if someone has an opinion that's their own choice and we don't need smart ***** like you telling us how wrong we are so just shut up. -.-

Best Answer

@ Anonymouseuser333 ... You're right. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. However, you are not allowed to be rude and tell someone that because they have a different opinion than him, that they need to go to a shrink because they are crazy. So he is wrong because he stated something in a very rude way. He can have his opinion. Nobody's stopping him but I am flagging all of his comments because it's rude and it's bullying. He's acting like a troll. If you can't state your opinion nicely then you don't need to state it at all.

Best Answer

Exactly you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.Of course, there is a way to say something depending on the context of the situation or circumstances .Be at Peace with people :)

Best Answer

dear anonymoususer333 he/she wrote that for another person u can see it in the first paragraph. in the beginning i thought he wrote it aggainst me too but he's defending me :) Thanks for your defense too :)

Best Answer

**** im late but **** it... ur so dawm right everyone has the right to respond the hell they want...
:=/

Best Answer

I'm going to say true even though someone else's mind wouldn't have an effect on you(or would it ? ;) ) because its a nice thought.

Best Answer

wtf

Best Answer

Then explain this I am 13 can't sleep like once-three times a week.i usually sleep at 3:00-2:25 and this is not normal i have to sleep at 9 cause of my brothers and I just stay awake for hours and thinking and thinking and then I forget what I think about when I fall asleep.

Best Answer

I am still debating if it's true or not. -_- my best friend consistently tells me that it's true because at the most random of nights I have so much trouble sleeping. Well I guess if it is true I need who ever is dreaming about me to stop hahaha :) ~sincerely~a very tired teenager :)

Best Answer

Retards everywhere

Best Answer

The real question is would you give up sleep if you could dream while awake...

Best Answer

Yes. It's unfortunate we need sleep. What a waste of 8 hours.

Best Answer

Well it might be im not really sure

Best Answer

utter bullshit, how can you think that the inner workings of someones mind can have a direct effect on someone else's ability to sleep

Best Answer

if it was true, pornstars wouldnt sleep at all

Best Answer

How do you know they sleep?

Best Answer

Hey... if its so.. then what about me??.. I usually cant sleep at night, and that too everyday..!!!

Best Answer

well sometimes maybe you think alot that's why but ask your friends, or anyone if they saw u in their dreams

Best Answer

True. It's happened to me soo many times. I can't sleep right now and I have school helppp. Haha I want to but I cant. I keep tossing and turning and its like as if my eyes are sealed open. I took a sleeping pill and I still can't sleep. And it always works when I take it except this one time. Well that's not weird at all. Haha

Best Answer

hahah well i hope you'll be able to sleep, nd u never know this might be right.

Best Answer