Very few guys that I honestly do not trust. But I also think somes actions make you not trust them even if they are trustworthy they just put that doubt in your head like a game.
heartandsoul555 heartandsoul555 36-40, F 18 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes let him go. Why live a life of torment? Nice guys are truly under-rated....find one of them to date.

Best Answer

Yes you should. Where can it lead now except to more unhappiness?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

YES ....

Best Answer

yea, time to wake up

Best Answer

Yes you should end it. If you don't have honesty and trust, then you have nothing.

Best Answer

why would you even ask that? over and done. see ya wouldn;t want to be ya. you will live on without him even if he is cute or hung like a donkey! You are old enough to know better than asking that question aren't you?

Best Answer

but im bored :)

Best Answer

so you just made upthe question because you are bored? Or are you bored at this very second?

Best Answer

Ive been bored for a while. everyones asleep still. No one was asking any questions so i thought hmmm.... see, i knew the answer, I just wanted to see what everyone else would say..,

Best Answer

kind of like a question in a question. Do they put that doubt in your head like its a game to them? Do they want you to doubt them....but no one noticed that part,

Best Answer

well how about answering this one. what movie was the question asked have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Best Answer

you are right I hate people like that and I would not be in a relatiionship with one. move on you can do better smart one.

Best Answer

Airplane?

Best Answer

you are good. correct without me asking if you have ever been in a turkish prision. lol

Best Answer

guess i am not a good at playing games, i dont try, i just give up

Best Answer

The main goal of a relationship is to have someone you can trust. But you have to consider all aspects. If he supports you financially, you need to stay (unless their's more to it).

Best Answer

Of course - why do you even need to ask?

Best Answer

Don't give yourself a headache,tell him to take a long walk of a short bridge.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Maybe the guy is good, its just the way you think or maybe some misunderstanding between both...

Best Answer

Of course, why torture yourself?

Best Answer