Change my avatar? Mess with perfection? You jest, surely?

Best Answer

That IS an adorable chipmunk. I wouldn't change it....lol.

Best Answer

I never ask, but I do keep the same theme to my avi's.

Best Answer

I don't really think about it.

Best Answer

Not long at all, unless they change their username and avi at the same time!

Best Answer

Well, think about it really, as effortless it can be to change an avatar on any medium, nobody rarely thinks about the effort or the decision-making that went into it unless you say something. It may have taken you hours to find or alter or plan a shot/photo/picture you intend to use with purpose as your avatar to make a statement or provide a message, but unless your "friends" don't realize or understand the message, then perhaps your "friends" do not truly understand who you are. And to take that even farther do you truly understand who you are? If you are looking for understanding or giving messages through your avatar and you are expecting your "friends" to get that, then you should probably look for more intelligent conversations else where, and even then subtleties are often overlooked unless you mention or hint something. I hope this helps.

Best Answer