SassyBabe39 SassyBabe39 41-45, F 21 Answers Apr 24, 2010

Dear Sassie -- No, nothing you said, nor the groups to which you belong offend me. I only wish that whatever it was that some man or men did to you to make you think badly about men had not happened. No one deserves to be abused in any way, mentally, emotionally, physically, or sexually.<br />
Not all of us are ******** and jerks, only some. I am what some would consider a fat old man. I want nothing from you. I am happily married to my one and only wife of 37 years and do my best to treat her as a friend, lover, and equal. I do my best to treat everyone else with friendship and respect. I wish you well. If you ever want a guys perspective from someone who wants nothing from you in return, I am here.

Best Answer

Not at all. I think you're interesting.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

They are great and inoffensive.

Best Answer

Not at all offended. With a quick glance through your experiences, you seem like someone I would get along with. : )

Best Answer

i just added a few more stories, one for mothers day :)

Best Answer

I am rarely offended. I think you’re just a “normal” woman.

Best Answer

I'm not offended by sincerity.

Best Answer

You're a bisexual Irish girl who really, really likes coffee...I think you're just normal. Don't think any more or less of you. I think if your experiences were more gear toward the "I like to collect toenails" "I like the smell of fried pixies" or "I like to eat powdered glass" then I would think you're different (and in need of a lot of therapy).

Best Answer

No, I love coffee too....

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you would think I might find offensive... after reading many of the experience headings on EP, yours are quite tame! All's cool.<br />
: )

Best Answer

not in the slightest!<br />
heh no worries I get called a ***** as well.

Best Answer

Not at all!

Best Answer

You do not offend me, we are friends, although I am going to try harder to communicate with my friends here on EP, it's a two way street. I think you are a cool chick who isn't afraid to open up to others. Anyway, hope you have a good weekend. :-)

Best Answer

I think you have a right to be who you are and that does no affend me but...There are some great guys on this site and not having them as friends means you are missing out...

Best Answer

NO!......WHO are you?

Best Answer

ask that myself all the time, LMAO!!!!

Best Answer

the no men thing? i can see how some men would be offended by that... but i understand too.

Best Answer

well it is not totally no men, but i have tried to have men as friends on here, but then they get all scummy and that ends that?!

Best Answer