Your right it don't especially when I think about everything about nature trees grass animals stars sky universe etc....huge world...so many other things....

Best Answer

thats what im sayin.

Best Answer

Exactly I get ya :)

Best Answer

cewl ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

If it means something to you, it means something. We, as humans, have created the concepts of individuality and "meaning". It's all relative. You are a part of what makes those starts. Maybe they just burn, and maybe they have known you since before you were born. Who knows? <br />
The important thing is to be here, now.

Best Answer

If you consider the average lifespan of stars and planets, our entire lives are meaningless. But to truly enjoy life, is to find meaning in the meaningless.

Best Answer

U are right, i do feel so.

Best Answer

When you consider Dinosaurs and hundreds of other great civilizations before us that came and gone....why waste anytime on trivial matters.

Best Answer

why would that have any bearing on my affairs? it's beyond my reach and observation

Best Answer