I know that EVERYTHING that you've done goes away, but I don't know if the groups go away....I asked EP Support nearly two weeks ago, however, I have NOT received a reply. Sorry I'm just now getting back to the Merry Little Land of EP....thought I'd respond to some of the comments here....NO! I am NOT leaving the Merry Little Land of EP...NOT even thinking about it...I asked the question 'cause so many Epeeps are leaving and deleting their profiles, so it made me wonder what happens to the groups they start! I LOVE MY EPEEPS too much to leave! SMILE!!!
LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 9 Answers Mar 21, 2010

the person who is deleting their profile is given an option to leave behind their contributions, or delete everything...<br />
That includes PMs, experiences, gifts, whiteboard comments, stories, etc. But i think as long as there are people who have joined the groups, they stay and are given to the next person who joined the group.

Best Answer

Are you going away?? I sure hope not. I have no idea, I wouldn't think so .... maybe just your name as the creator of the group disappears.

Best Answer

I hope your not thinking of going :(

Best Answer

Hey!! NO deleting YOUR profile!! I won't have it!!!

Best Answer