i had a dream about my friend last night
roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 21, 2012

I dreamt my grandfather passed away, it wasn't very nice but in real life, he is ok thanks goodness for that. i love the man dearly and would be so upset if he goes. He was my fav.

Best Answer

fan-*******-tastic!!

i have never had a dream in which i killed someone i didn't love. so vivid. this is gonna sound redundant , but it IS like i was living it all.

Best Answer

It's not redundant because I felt things when I was dreaming too, so you are not crazy either. I dreamt I got shot and a bullet went through me. I felt the pains. It felt real. I was a detective in my dream.

Best Answer

wow very cool. i love a good detective story.
wait i hate is how i forget a dream. suck bs.

Best Answer

I've only dreamt of one person who was dead.. I didn't know him but I woke up not as scared as usual it was strange for a nightmare

Best Answer

My father has been dead these 10 years. When I have a Dream and he's in it, I love it.

It's the only way i can See him now.

Best Answer

That's nice.

Best Answer

I usually need a wee

Best Answer

For a few minutes, I actually think they died. Then when I realize it was a dream, I'm relieved.

Best Answer

sad they're not here

Best Answer

Happy that they still live, even if it's only in my subconscious. My maternal grandfather pops up in my dreams from time to time, and I'm always happy to know that he's still alive, even if it's only in my mind.

Best Answer