lyndals lyndals 61-65, F 20 Answers May 15, 2011

I don't know, but I hate those dreams. When you wake up it's like losing them all over again.

Best Answer

@alicia87: I feel the same way to the extent that in my actual (reoccurring) dream, when I hear news that my loved one has returned - I'm more upset that they DID come back and now I'll have to go through an eventual loss again. I've had this dream 3 times whereas my Dad has told me twice "he's alive again"and the last this morning whereas in the dream she told me. Sucks. I don't

Best Answer

...believe what I'm being told in any of the 3 dreams; during the dream itself. It's just too much to bare a repeat loss. Glad you had posted the same sentiment...

Best Answer

When I dream of a loved one that has passed away I always think of it as a dream visit from them.

Best Answer

A dead person informing the dreamer that he is alive and well or seeing him wearing a crown or rings or sitting on a couch: He is honoured by God in view of verses in the Holy Quran that read: “Think not of those who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision: jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind: that there shall not fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. They rejoice because of favour from Allah and kindness, and that Allah wasteth not the wage of the believers.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verses 169–71.)

Best Answer

I am not Muslim, but this interpretation fits with others I have read in the past. It is beautiful and brings peace to my soul. I hope it also brings peace to you.

Best Answer

2 nights ago I dramed with my mother and woke up in tears! She past away 13 years ago and its still so hard not to miss her. This morning I woke up from a dream where I received news my niece had past and my older sister. We have never been a family to get along but that doesn't mean I do t love them. I'm 7 months pregnant does any of this have anything to do with my pregnancy?

Best Answer

From time to time I dream of my soul mate that died 10 years ago when I was 19. I used to react in a similar way to some of you and be in floods of tears when I woke feeling the pain in my chest as though my heart was breaking all over again. But now 10 years on when I dream of him being alive, there seems to be a part of me that is aware it is not real life, so I then spend the rest of my time in these dreams gazing at his beautiful face remembering how much I love him. Sometimes passed loved one pop into our dreams because there is something we need to do that we are avoiding, it could be to do with letting go of grief or it could be avoidance of responsibility in your waking life and they know if they pop in to your dreams in such a vivid way that you will analyse all aspects and possible meanings. Its all in the hope that we live to our full potential which is the same we would want for them if things were reversed, next time you dream such a dream try and pay attention to the feelings involved, letters, colours even objects or lighting as these little clues can contribute to a bigger picture, anything that seems vividly brought to your attention is an important piece of the puzzle. Try to have a note pad and pen next to your bed so you can write it all down, it might surprise you how it all suddenly makes sense.

Best Answer

to dream of my ex boyfriend mother

Best Answer

question: odd, lingering dream. My husband committed suicide 9 years ago, and left everything upside down. I have had many dreams about him, but the one last night was really odd. I dreamed he was still alive lying/sitting naked on a downstairs sofa. He was in a good mood and we were talking. I could see he was naked, but only saw his head, chest, belly, and legs - all G rated. Then I told him we should go somewhere to talk, and he stood up to follow me - and I woke up.

Best Answer

There is a corner in my room that my daughter smiles at and speaks baby gibberish to. I spoke to my mom about it august 6th before going to bed. That night my grandfather was in my dream smiling while interacting with the family and playing with my daughter. It was as if he never died in that dream. I never met my grandfather. He died around my mother's 12th or 13th birthday.

Best Answer

i dreamt last night that my aunt passed away,but she is still alive.then my cousins carried the body to put on the couch and she fell and she awoke.i was so scared.then my aunt is telling us she feels that her head is heavy and her tummy is feeling funny,i have no idea what this dream mean please help.

Best Answer

I've had a dream where my brother in law appears . This is like the second dream this past few weeks. And as right now I'm 7weeks pregnant and I've always wanted twins. So in this dream where my brother in law who has been dead for 3 years now appears . Also appears that I had twins wow! What does it mean him in my dream and me with twins?

Best Answer

Im not sure what it means but I know the only time I had a dream of my daddy being alive in my dreams and visiting with him was when I was pregnant with my kids. But I know that Ihad that dream last night and I know Im not pregnant because I've had a hysterectomy already

Best Answer

I always have those dreams...i really think its lettn u kno dey are ok...no worries

Best Answer

It means you want them alive again.

Best Answer

There is a whole section of EP devoted to dreams and their meanings,scroll this page to the bottom,in blue section look out for the word dreams,click on this and you are in the correct area.You can post your dreams there and EP members can leave answers to the possible meanings of your dreams,give it a try. :-)

Best Answer

*** they were family or friends means you miss them......

Best Answer

I sometimes have those dreams - I think it's because we miss them so much our subconscious gives us what the real world cannot.

Best Answer

I think they are visiting you and it's a nice thing.

Best Answer

I just had three back to back dreams of my boyfriend who passed away 16years ago. We have a daughter together but in the dream he kept saying I'm here or I'm back and how he had missed me. Please HELP.. This is the first time I have dreamed about him since his passing. When he first passed I had a dream of him and he told me that he was going to be alright and I remember a big bright light behind me.

Best Answer

I dream about my mother that pass away. She is alive in a home and don't want to see any of us.

Best Answer

My dad died a few months ago, and recently I've had several dreams of him being alive again. The first Time I woke up scared shitless, the second time, I was confused, but this most recent time, it felt so real, like that dream hasn't left my mind since the day it happened.

Best Answer

same here....... :(

Best Answer