Even an unbeliever will pray for help

Best Answer

To be honest I was about to post the question without the last part, but then I didn't want someone to write me a rude answer! I mean I don't care if someone is a believer or not but some of them just attack any God's question so i thought I should be smart LOL

Best Answer

Yeah but not only for the bad times, also for the good times. :)

Best Answer

Good girl! :)

Best Answer

Always. God has gotten me through some serious trials.

Best Answer

Isn't God great! :)

Best Answer

Heck yeah he is. If it weren't for God, I would be wheelchair bound today.

Best Answer

Prayer can be comforting, but I think many people forget that they are supposed to take action as well.

Best Answer

Very good point you made there!!!!
Some people pray and expect miracles to happen, I always lecture people about this LOL! God doesn't like lazy people and people have got to pray but also use their brain and work! Very good!

Best Answer

All I ever ask God for is strength. The rest is up to me.

Best Answer

Very good!

Best Answer

Daniel 3:17, 18 has served me as consolation for whenever i ask God for something (ex. to relieve pain, to have a better day(?)) Because if I ask Him and what I want isn't given I still know I'm gonna love Him. Besides, it's not just ask, but TALK too. And like a person said earlier we can't only talk to God at bad times, we also have to talk to Him in goodtimes. If I ever feel helpless, I will talk to Him and tell Him my feelings, I know He won't judge me and will help me get through it, and in the end of my prayer I will feel better :)

Best Answer

I go to God in good times and bad times not just for the spur of the moment I'm a believer

Best Answer

yes, i sometimes wake in the morning with depressing thoughts, i find a pray ( done in faith ) banishes them, and i feel more positive about the day.

Best Answer

Isn't that why people believe? A non-believer will reach out to other people and try to make sense. S/he will face her/his despair and find comfort in love, this is not really a prayer, unless a prayer means any sort of communication.

Best Answer

I think a lot of people believe in prayer and believe in drawing support and strength from their community. I don't think it's a one thing or the other sort of situation.

Best Answer

Of course, it's a question of priority and focus.

Best Answer

Of course. It's a question of focus and priority.

Best Answer