ShiksaIncognita ShiksaIncognita 41-45, F 3 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

The questions and answers are reviewed by an independent panel of qualified judges whose term are not to exceed four years and can only serve two consecutive terms. The panel is comprised of ten members, who must be 28 years of age or greater. There are five alternate members. Best answers are determined by a 2/3 or greater vote. Split decisions are referred to another panel comprised of seven elders, who have final rule on those answers. The elders may also veto votes by a unanimous vote.

It's a complex system.

Best Answer

It is the other people that read your answer and like what you said, and can also be the asker.

Best Answer

Dunnnnnnnnnno

sometimes I get that when I am the only respondent... and not even a heart to show for my effort.

weird stuff happens on EP.

mx:))

Best Answer

I know, right... it's so confusing.... I wish that eole who ask the questions would at least choose the best answer themselves.

Best Answer

Sorry I have an iss ue with the P button.

Best Answer

tHAT'S BAD.......... A p PROBLEM, oor youp. mx:)).... give me B.A. and all will bep fine mx:))

Best Answer