How do you "fix" it?
burrowbunni burrowbunni 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 30 in Food

Lemonade.

Best Answer

I eat something sweet....but the downside too that is my belly pokes out... I have a serious sweet tooth..:(

Best Answer

I know the worry! I try to keep the cravings a bit healthier.

Best Answer

How do you control the cravings?

Best Answer

I'm very big on tea drinking. So I make a cup of something fruity or with a sweet edge. I have this "chocolate" like mate tea and another that tastes like white chocolate. If I really really want something I'll see what I have. I try to not buy sweets at the store. Often times I'll have honey on fruit or some granola and a bit of Nutella. Right now I'm thinking of a banana with this strawberry glaze I have, but I may try the tea first.
My cravings "kill" me.

Best Answer

Ok,I sometimes drink a lot of water,too make myself feel full,so I wont eat anything...it works most of the time.

Best Answer

Chewing gum often has the same effect.

Some gum flavors are flavored like popular dessert. I personally have a cupcake one.

Best Answer

Oh yeah your right,you swallow a lot of air....

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

By chewing the gum.....

Best Answer

I don't really think I swallow air at all. I breathe, but I'm not sucking in air to swallow it. If I did that while chewing gum, the gum would go down and be a waste.

Best Answer

I eat a lot of sweets :D

Best Answer

Lol but what sort of sweet?

Best Answer

brownies :)

Best Answer