rookiemom21 rookiemom21 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Blast some music to reflect the mood and then go for a run, this will help tremendously. Music and exercise can both raise endorphin levels and help you feel better. In fact, I find it makes me feel better and then after working off those nerves I can rest a little and collect my thoughts.

Best Answer

Depends on who/ what hurt you, and how.

Best Answer

The one person whos suppossed to have your back through everything

Best Answer

Then it's not easy. Especially if it's someone you live with.
You need to create safe, personal space. If it's just for a night, find a room where you can lock the door. Have some wine or smoke, empty your mind. Call someone you trust & talk it out. Cry. Find music that matters to you. Listen till you fall asleep.
Be well Hon :)

Best Answer

Letting it settle in and or walk it off

Best Answer

Find a permanent solution to the cause of the problem and listen to good music.

Best Answer

ICE COLD BEER .

Best Answer

Ideally you need an activity you enjoy that occupies all your senses and moves you out of familiar surroundings. It depends on what you like to do, but bowling, the movies, a dance club or similar would be good examples

Best Answer

Have a good friend come over to your house to chat with ya, or someone you haven't seen for a really good while that was a friend, get them on the phone and have a long chat.

It usually helps you laugh and relax, it helps me if I get really down in the dumps.

Another thing is to watch a true story movie, one that is inspiring and heart lifting.

Best Answer

Just for the night? Cause you know dealing with this stuff takes time, right? Would it be too lame to suggest TV? I watch TV til I'm cross eyed and then pass out. Beware the potential migraine when using this technique. Good luck.

Best Answer

Beer. Lots of beer.

Best Answer

new exiting freinds , sex, rum.

Best Answer

they said for the night.. not forever

Best Answer