behindmysecretlies behindmysecretlies 16-17, F 16 Answers Feb 16, 2011

I agree with drewwitch and I would add, it depends on what you are afraid of. You didn't say what it is that scares you so, but sometimes it's impairative that you face your fear or it will never stop haunting you.

Best Answer

Like weird things, closing my eyes in the shower, i'm not scared of the dark, just walking around alone in the dark, &dolls, baaaaad childhood experience, I can't stand dolls, especially with the glass eyes . My mind is what messes with me . I know it is . I just don't know how to stop it . Like if I have my leg hanging of the couch while watching a scary movie, i'm scared something will grab me, or it'll get cut off /:

Best Answer

remembering that nothing has the power to do anything to you unless you let it...you have the choice of action/reaction. of course, this also depends on what it is that you're scared of...i do the breathing techniques and also remember various situations where i felt and was powerful, in control. take that feeling and go with it.

Best Answer

thank you (:

Best Answer

I usually do breathing exercises and focus my thoughts on something beautiful from memory, maybe a sunset, or a deep moonlit night

Best Answer

The only problem is the more I try N0T to think about it, the more I think about it .

Best Answer

I use deep breathing if you focus on your breathing its hard to be scared.

Best Answer

I just think "she'll be right" and assume everything will work out for the best. There's always Barney's advice; stop being afraid and start being awesome. True story

Best Answer

I reestablish my awareness of my breathing and take control of its cadence.

Best Answer

i turn and talk to someone i love and who could understand me. i usually feel better after talking to them

Best Answer

try to watch something positive.

Best Answer

This is a great answer to an old problem.<br />
Listen to a recording of "heroic" or "stirring" music. That could mean "God Save The Queen" for all I know--it's something you'll have to discover on your own. The result can be instantaneous bravery; "steeling" of the soul; setting ones jaw forward- and the expulsion of cowardice.<br />
You can listen to almost anything in a matter of seconds with iTunes and for that reason, this is a stellar idea to solve a specific and troublesome problem.

Best Answer

I always ask myself "what's the WORST that could HAPPEN?<br />
(Death)<br />
When you accept the fact that one day you will DIE,<br />
And overcome this Fear. Nothing else can Phase you!<br />
Best Wishes.

Best Answer

thanks (:

Best Answer

Deep breathing. Writing it down (no, the waterpipes will NOT burst and drown you because you dropped a piece of soap down the sink, etc......

Best Answer

Idk what to say cuz i get heartburn with anxiaty witch mskes me scared

Best Answer

Just hug on tight to ur pillows and close ur eyes

Best Answer

think of something that makes you happy or memory that you have that is very dear to you. Have you tried that? if you need more advice just message me.

Best Answer