If you are facing the store, do you park on the right, middle, left or random? I park either on the extreme right or left so I have some space and avoid the crowded middle. (Just curious- I'm a wanna be sociologist. but don't have a degree).
aquaseas aquaseas 51-55, F 22 Answers Feb 19, 2012

In the main lobby, but they generally frown upon that sort of thing. I'm all like, "Get over it!"

Best Answer

99% of the time I park to the right...my favorite is row 6...seems I can almost always find a spot in 6! I also park on the right cause usually that is the side of the store I have to do most of my shopping in. I only park to the left if it is late and the right side entrance is locked. Don't you find people's habits interesting?!

Best Answer

That's cool! I know if you always park in the same area it's easier to find your car. Yes, I find it interesting how people think and do things.

Best Answer

I used to vary my parking space, but as I have gotten older I have found a need to be more intentional about paying attention to where I have parked the car, so that I can find it when I am done shopping. lol For this reason, I now park down the same row, closest to the farthest right store entrance, regardless of how far I will have to walk between the car and the store.

Best Answer

That's exactly how it's been for me. For most of my adult life I just parked anywhere, but now i think about it. It's easier to find your car that way.

Best Answer

By a light pole...I always know where to look if I ever forget where I park lol

Best Answer

I have parking OCD! lol it takes me forever to decide.. then I shut my car off..

and sometimes I have to move!! cuz the current one doesn"t "feel" right!

I am always happier with the next one tho! so thats good.. o_O

Best Answer

LOL!!!! I have actually done that too.! Crazy funny!

Best Answer

You're awesome then! :)

Best Answer

Near the garden center.

Best Answer

I usually park in a lane near one of the store exits. It doesn't matter which space, though.

Best Answer

On the outside area of the parking lot at a Mall. People that drive for 15 minutes trying to get a place close to the doors do not understand one thing.. They will be walking for 3 hours inside the store...:|:|:|

Best Answer

Now that's so true! In fact the further you park, the more you walk and you get in somemore exercise time. I tend to park far away from the store, too.

Best Answer

As close to the door as I can

Best Answer

I always park to the right on the row that butts up against a grassy median. Never lose my car, and it's easy to get in and out from that side. Plus, it's a slightly wider lane than the others.

That's at Walmart, by the way. I tend to like parking on the last row next to the grass or just the edge of the parking lot, though.

Best Answer

I like parking by the grassy median too! It's a nice area.

Best Answer

wherever there Is a parking spot?

Best Answer

in a hopefully open spot

Best Answer

In its parking lot! Don't you or inside the store maybe??? LOL!!

Best Answer

Oops, do you mean I should park it - I always drive up and down the aisles - well, I can't stand having my ankles knocked with other inconsiderate shoppers................................

Best Answer

on the salvation army people

Best Answer