what I am trying to ask is when you were a kid you parents pull down your pants and etc.At what age did you have to do everything or was it was you or your parents.
DAW2012 DAW2012 51-55, M 20 Answers May 22, 2011

I blanked out memories of childhood spanking as being too traumatic but my sister was present at one when I was age 17 and remembers it in detail. It was by my mum and she put me over her knee then undid my fly-buttons and pulled my trousers down. I had no underpants so was then ready for my over-the-knee spanking.

Best Answer

usually it was dad cause he mainly spanked me and my 3 bros, he'd have us infront of him, scolding us for the misbehavior as he unbuckled our belt, unzipped jeans, pulled em down, then with his thums in the brief s, pull them down and next over his knee. he'd use his belt and it stung! About 14, he'd make us take em down and we had to wait in the bdrm, lying across the bed. he'd open the door, and used a leather strap, striking our bare but cheeks side to side, man that was worse than his belt.......lasted til i was 17, when I got the last strapping

Best Answer

My mom and grandma always took my pants and panties down when they spanked. If they told me to do it myself it would have never gotten done. Even with them doing it, I would struggle to pull them back up as they were taking them down.

Best Answer

Really and that did not get you more of a spanking for fighting with them? and did you fight with them every time you were spanked?

Best Answer

They just would hold my hands or hold me down & continue to do what they were doing. I didn't fight much with my mom, but I did every time with Grandma. Grandma would give bare bottom spankings in front of whoever was in the room. I fought more for my modesty than I was fighting against the spanking.

Best Answer

My dad pulled my pants down. he always spanked me bareskined. He spanked hard..and I wish I could find a partner that would spank me now

Best Answer

My Father was the main person who spanked me and he did the pulling down of my pants and underwear. As I got older he would sometimes tell me to do it but sometimes he would still call me over so he could do the task. Our priest also spanked me and he would also lower my pants. There was nothing sexual about these spankings and it was only as I got older that I found them exciting. My main memory, and Im sure it was the same for others, was the deep shame of being bared but that is all part of the punishment.

Best Answer

And what did you think of the idea of your dad pulling down you pants? Did you ever say to him dad I can do that. I think when we are young our parents should do it but as we get older we should be told to do it it's part of the punishment and even if we are older some times the spanker do it sorta if you are going to act like a child I will treat you like one now get over here. I read some where here that when the child is set to there room to get ready for the spanking they have to have there pants and underwear down and ready for the spanking and this they are not they get more spanks and some also have to have the implement also.

Best Answer

If you are a parent now what do you do? Do you pull down your kids parents or do you tel them to or do you not spank at all.?

Best Answer

Agree with what you have written. Sometimes it felt childish to be told to pull everything down, sometimes more childish for my Dad to do it. It very embarassing to be told to get ready for a punishment and bare yourslef and then have to wait. It also depends who sees too.

Best Answer

My experiences are in the past.

Best Answer

My mom did most of my bare bottom spanking my mom pulled my pants off then my sister or and sometimes grandmothers,or aunt would pull and take my underwear off it teached me respect and to obey girls and older women my mom also had my older female cousin pull my pants and underwear off and shirt before my bare bottom spanking it always hurt and was very emberresing.

Best Answer

I think it is sick and overtly sexual. Just disgusting. I have never gotten over it

Best Answer

What do you find sick you never said what?

Best Answer

from when I was younger to about 13, who ever spanked me removed my pants and undies for a spanking. Later depending who was spanking, I was made to take them off. If it was my mom, she would take them off. She did not dilly dally.... they were off in seconds and did not matter if there were people around or not. Dad would make me take them down as he was preparing to take his belt off and use it on me. Others that did spank me used their own versions of me taking them down or they deciding what was more embarrassing..... me or them taking them down. Most of the time for me it was someone else taking them down. I couldn't hide my privates if they took them down. If I took them down I tried to hide them as long as possible.

Best Answer

how many different people were spanking you besides your parents

Best Answer

gosh I am sure it was more then 10 for sure and my mom gave permission to just about everyone that was around me to spank me if I got out out of line. I am sure many made excuses looking back to spank me as I was not a bad kid at all, but back then even if you looked at someone the wrong way, you got spanked and no one would think otherwise.

Best Answer

In most spankings i had to do it myself except with auntie barbara who pulled them down for me

Best Answer

Whoever was spanking me pulled my pants and underwear off until after I turned 11. After that I usually got told to take them down myself although there were still a few occasions when I resisted or my parents were too annoyed at me to wait, that they were taken down for me. I would always wait to take them off until I got told, in the usually vain hope that I wouldn't have to!

Best Answer

Up to the age of about 11 my parents would always pull my panties down,but after that i was made to do it myself,i always had to be told to do it it was never voluntary & i hated it.

Best Answer

Mom, grandma and sister used to pull my pants down before my spankings, only dad make me to od myself before a belting.

Best Answer

I was spanked by my mom and my older sister. I remember when I was younger having them pull my pants down. When I got older, I just knew I had to do it so I just did it automatically.

Best Answer

are you serious at what age did you automatically start pulling down your pants. How old was your sister when she started spanking you and did your mother know you were spanked on the bare bottom.And you are telling me that when you were abouit to get spanked you did not wait for someone to tell you to pull down your pants. You just pulled down your pants and wait to be spanked.

Best Answer

My mom pulls down my pants and panties. But if it is my brother or sister doing it I might try and fight them

Best Answer

Well how old are your brother and sister that they have the right to spank you. I would not fight against the spanking that your older siblings are giving you it just makes it worse for your bum.

Best Answer

Sister is 19 brother is 15.
Normally we just spank for fun

Best Answer

my mom took my panties down and my dad took of my pants and when i got older around 15 or so my mom before i got a spanking told me to take off my pants and panties and bra.

Best Answer

What your bra to sorry I think that was wrong seeing that you are only getting spanked on the bum what was the point of have your bare naked? I know you had no choice .

Best Answer

well it was not only my bum the hit me on the breast

Best Answer

Excuse me they hit your breast too? what on earth for? I hope this still doesn't go on?

Best Answer

DAD DIT FIRMLY WITH HIS STRAP UNTIL I WAS 16

Best Answer

Oh really and what happened after 16?

Best Answer