GrumpyGrouchy GrumpyGrouchy 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 21 in Community

By realizing when you waste your time and energy on them they win.

Best Answer

Very true :)

Best Answer

I don't hate; hate is not something I do; I don't speak the devil's words. If I don't like anyone, I just go about my own business, undeterred by others who don't wish me well or wish that I were dead. You get back what you give out. You don't have to love me, or like me; you're free to hate, but in hating, you will poison yourself more than you will ever do upon me.

Best Answer

I don't hate you, its just I don't have a filter to my brain and is acting like a bad person even when you'd given me such support. I'm sorry, not making fun of you in anyway. I've tried to be evil, but it doesn't suit me you're right it makes people feel worse about themselves. I'm sincerely sorry.

Best Answer

hey, my answer wasn't aimed at you - I admire you for who you are!

Best Answer

Don't hate. .. They may deserve it but while you hate you give them power over your life and feelings. .. It's hard to hold hate and love in your heart at the same time .... Either stay or move on with your life. .. Your choice

Best Answer

None of them deserve it I'm just being childish for feeling jealous

Best Answer

Then maybe you need to explore your feelings of jealousy to understand the why .... Please don't take this as patronizing but admitting as you did to your feelings and owning them is a big step in overcoming them .... Good luck :)

Best Answer

Maybe see what's pathetic about him/her and rid yourself of the power that person has over you. Or consider the offending deeds and your role in allowing them to happen (e.g. if you've been a doormat). Yes—be honest with yourself without turning the rage against yourself. Realize that you're above such revenge and that the negativity is eating away at you. And if you notice a pattern in your relationships (I'm kind of assuming this is a romantic entanglement that has you so unhinged), break it. And occupy yourself with activity and spend time with good friends so that your brain is not so focused on this person and your vengeful agenda. And don't talk to said good friends about the offending party. I read somewhere in an article about ruminative thinking that you should resist the urge to talk about the matter (a lot) because it keeps you fixated and you know how we girls can work each other into a murderous frenzy. Good luck—I feel for you. Oh, and listen to 'I Will Survive' repeatedly.

Best Answer

I'm worst than that, hating almost everyone is my case. It's not that simple but I'm trying to change, it's the insecurities that's holding me back.

Best Answer

You must find a way to conquer those insecurities! The gods or whoever did not put you here to not love yourself (and accept your flaws) and to be miserable. And they/he/she/it certainly doesn't want you to be full of hatred. It is a toxic waste of your energy!

Best Answer

And don't create a self-fulfilling prophecy ... that's not quite the right term — don't perpetuate the problem by using JealousManiac as your screen identity. There's much more to you than that. Change it to something positive about yourself or something you like.

Best Answer

In my spare time

Best Answer

Nope. When I hate someone I disown them and forget them.

Best Answer

Just concentrate on the next target and the one that passed, is forgotten.

Best Answer

have you not had a fist fight before ? lmao

Best Answer

I've punched a guy and gave him a black eye before, back in kindergarten but that was it lol.

Best Answer

lmfao I used to getting in crazy riots in kindergarten who you hating though ?

Best Answer

Crazy riots? Almost everyone when I go out or someone who'd hurt me by cuz something they said or done and I'm feeling insecure on my own, silly me. idk it's like I'm losing my mind.

Today it's a bit better I've taken the advice from a friend and tried to focus on the positive and someone else instead of being self-centered.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it self centred it call it just worried, do they just go out of there way to Hinder you ?

Best Answer

Yes, it's like their confidence is insulting and their happiness creates jealousy and I feel rage.

Best Answer

lmfao you sound like real life vegeta

Best Answer

I pray all of them go to hell and get diagnosed as terminal cancer.

Best Answer

O_O

Best Answer