stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 4 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The last song that I think of or hear gets stuck in there pretty good. Don't you hate it when it's that terrible 'circular' tune that you hear when you're placed on 'hold' on the phone?

Best Answer

it keeps itself there until i find the reason, the origin of it (normally, serves as a reminder of something i had forgotten) :)

Best Answer

I can be stuck for weeks at a time. I will just get comfortable, then the ear worm crawls back in. Currently, it is I've Gotta Get a Message to You, by the Bee Gees. It has been nearly 2 weeks.

Best Answer

I guess I'm lucky. If I don't like what's there, I can think of another song and replace it, kind of like a jukebox. :)

Best Answer

Oh yes, so can I...for about 5 minutes. Then the worm returns. I am fine, as long as I am doing or thinking anything else, but as soon as my mind relaxes, it comes back again.

Best Answer

I can for good. I sometimes entertain myself while in bed by changing songs continually. :)

Best Answer