LostInLovee LostInLovee 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 19, 2010

My feeling for my wife only grow stronger with each passing day, week, month, and year. That said.....I dont think they do go away completely. They may fade from the initial "rush" of newness, they may evolve into something more comfortable and endearing. They may even transform into fond memories over the passage of time. But they never truly go away as long as you are alive and able to hold a connection to the world and reality. Im referring to feelings of love here, but it could also apply to other feelings as well (anger, dislike, hatred, sadness, etc., etc.).

Best Answer

I can't speak for everyone, but personally throughout my "dating life", I've had thoughts about ex's in the past. Not necessarily impure or "wanting to get back together" thoughts, but certain stimuli will trigger those thoughts.<br />
I think it's human nature to remember those times, but it's best to move on and try and forget them :)

Best Answer

if was a good experience with the person..............NO, it never completely goes away.

Best Answer

yes it just takes a long time.

Best Answer

It feels like they have completely gone but then a bit of it comes back sometimes

Best Answer

I have to agree with Idlewatcher- that is how I feel also. I still think of people from my past- friends, exes, etc- even though it may have been 15 or 20 years. *shrug*<br />
The only thing I would say differently or expand upon, is don't just try to push those feelings aside to forget them. You need to deal w/ them & work through them to truly move on. Otherwise, when you do have those "triggers", you will realize those feelings were just buried & not really gone, and they will come back to you in a rush, as if they never left or as if you are experiencing them all over again. I have experienced all of it firsthand.

Best Answer

It really depends on how things ended with them. If you ended on a note where in your own mind, at least, you still felt love, then your feelings will never go away. You will always remember all of them, anyway, in either a good way, or a bad way.

Best Answer

Nope...never.

Best Answer

yes when they have decieved you enough times , destroyed personal items accused you of things other people told them, yes strong feelings fade away.

Best Answer

if they are true feeling then no you will always have the feeling for them. then the answer is no. matter what that person dose some part of you will always want them

Best Answer