novatownsite novatownsite 36-40, F 4 Answers Apr 20, 2012

Some would say I'm too self-dependent.I treat my ailments with food-ba<x>sed and natural remedies,and have had fractures and cracked ribs I treated myself. Though it could be more of an aversion to doctors and side affect-laden presc<x>ription drugs. But with or without a doctor,yes, depending first on yourself is important.

Best Answer

Love your answer.

Best Answer

U always have to rely on yourself at the first place because you need to want to get well, and then the support of others can come into it.<br />
But the first choice is yours.

Best Answer

It's good and it's bad...I'm so self reliant that I won't ask for help of any kind until things are crumbling all around and it's almost too late to fix it.

Best Answer

I'm learning to think as clearly as possible on my own because no one! can feel as you personally feel. Another thing - I want to take responsibility for my problems, do not bother others, just like you do.
But it's so important to learn what to do to help yourself. Thank you for your great answer!

Best Answer

Thank U. Learn to love and respect yourself and that is how it is done. After that your willingness and will in general will just come.

Best Answer

This independence demands a powerful Will. But if things are going wrong I have no one to blame.

Best Answer