paclark paclark 31-35 10 Answers Feb 2, 2012

It's just my cat making love sounds at the cat outdoors who comes and visits him and looks in the window.

Best Answer

I usually go and investigate it. Then when I walk into the room the noise came from, I switch on the lights. If the rocking chair is rocking itself or I hear a deep menacing voice say, "GET OUT!" I scream and take off running from the house, never to return. BTW, I have three houses that are vacant and currently up for sale.

Best Answer

This must happen a lot in your place. LOL

Best Answer

I ninja action it

Best Answer

Nice reaction.

Best Answer

Oh yea you know it.

Best Answer

I investigate. Sometimes, I try to forget about it, or pass it off as nothing, but if I don't go check it out I'm unable to sleep. Yeah, I'm pretty paranoid. :P

Best Answer

If the neighbor's dog is going berserk then I get my weapon.

Best Answer

I send my husband downstairs to investigate ... that's what husbands are for.

Best Answer

I investigate - i don't have any fear in a crisis. I've been caught up in rebel armies who were killing at random, riots, and being surrounded by a screaming group of 60 men in Sierra Leone right where the blood diamond massacres took place. In each case I was just calm and rational. <br />
But i'm really childish in my emotions if i lose something.

Best Answer

I always go see wha it is, I pray for the day when a dumb *** burglar tries to get into my house :)

Best Answer