The feminist hatred of marriage and families makes "teen pregnancy" into some new wrong. The reason that young women start to bleed and are biologically ready to make babies at about age 12 or 13 is because that is the age that 100,000 generations of their mothers got pregnant and started having families. Even that is old compared to most other species. The best biological years for women to get pregnant and begin bearing their children is in the middle of their teen years, and no amount of feminist anti-family hate is going to change that any time soon.<br />
The highest rate of "teen pregnancy" ever recorded in the US since statistics began being counted was in 1957. In that year well over 95% of pregnant "teens" were happily married women. Feminists hated them and hated their happy lives.<br />
Getting pregnant and making babies is NORMAL for young women. Its who they are. Its how their bodies work. Its MOTHER NATURE doing her thing. No amount of stupid feminism will change it. As a culture we need to support and protect young women, not hate them and block them.

Best Answer

Yes, Direlight. The feminist/liberal/gay gang want an end of white Europeans through non-breeding and aborting babies, with the replacement of whites by cultures that still breed.

Best Answer

my thoughts are it was their fault so they deal with it. They can do whatever they would like, as if they were adults having a child. They could abort it, put it up for adoption or keep it. they have they exact same choises adults do. This topic kind of angers me, teenagers should be able to have kids if they want to, its honestly their choise. they should just be warned about school and financial difficulties that come along with the child. its not like its illegal or anything. personally i dont want kids young but thats just my personal choise

Best Answer

If a teenager is promiscuous, careless and irresponsible enough to have unprotected intercourse then I believe she should face the consequences, because I do not agree with abortion in this case. I hope the best for the new young mother and hope and pray she grows in maturity along with the baby growing inside of her. For sure life will be more challenging for that teen, but there is always a way for both her and her baby to make it through well in the world and many other people who can be willing to help out too.<br />
I believe abortion is a quick fix and doesn't necessarily mean the individual will learn higher responsibility or be more conservative next time around. To me, it is only tolerable in cases of rape, ******, or if the mother's life is in jeopardy or if the child will be born with a debilitating lifelong disease. Younger women or otherwise should not abuse having an abortion due to irresponsibility or likewise.

Best Answer

People need to stop breeding. These over breeding parasites are murdering the planet and murdering civilization.<br />
I see them as they are: criminal scum.

Best Answer

Failure of parents, schools and society...

Best Answer

Sometimes people don't listen.

Best Answer

hi frinds.

Best Answer

Hello

Best Answer

I come from a family of 3 children. Being the youngest, I am the only one who is not adopted. My mom became pregnant when she was in her 20's but lost the baby. The Dr. told her she would never have children. So they adopted two babies. 10 years down the line, my mom did become pregnant. She hid her pregnancy from my dad for a long time, because she knew my dad didn't want another mouth to feed and knew he would want her to abort me. I believe that everychild is a gift from God. And I truly believe in adoption. I believe that the mother needs support from her parents most of all. I believe the dad needs the support from his parents as well. I think the reason so many people abort is because they are scared, and they don't have the support. I have tried to teach my children to wait on sexual relationships because there is consequences. You have to be able to deal with those consequences. Even if you don't become pregnant because you are using the right birth control, a condition is involved that could not only leave you with a sexually transmitted disease, but with a broken heart. When you have sex, you do it with a part of your heart that will always be there. Guard your heart, and wait for the right person and the right age. I have told my kids to hold off. But I have also told them that if they ever do become pregnant, that I will support them. They also know where I stand on abortion too. <br />
I think of the picture where it shows the fine for destroying eagle eggs, yet it is ok to destroy an embryo? Come on people. Take this seriously. I think that teenage mothers need to hear the horriable truths as to what it is like to have a life tore out of you and killed. Praying for all who are even thinking about abortion, to understand what life truly means, and to truly find Jesus and let Jesus walk you through your desision. Hand it over to God! He will walk you through it all. Hugs and Amen!

Best Answer

Wow, thank you for your thoughtful response o_o. Many of the responses are thoughtful, but yours was especially so :P. I agree with your views on the matter.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

It's quite riveting to hear your views on the matter. Well said!

Best Answer

thank you! And God Bless&gt;

Best Answer

Another young family who can't get work and want to move in there own place so they have a kid and get free money free housing then they shout at the kid and moan about them

Best Answer

You do know girls were married and pregnant hundreds of years ago, right? But I guess your point is, why so much with higher mortality rates, education, and technology? I don't know, and I'm a mix of both but it all comes down to lack of parenting and people thinking abstinence only sex ed is good. Teens are going to screw, its just best we teach them how to use condoms and birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Best Answer

People also lived far shorter lives and matured quicker. They were also married, as opposed to single teenage mothers left and right.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. I made that point.

Best Answer

Personally, I think it's a very disturbing trend. I teach High school and it's a little scary to hear a girl talking about missing school because her baby is ill, or some 17 year old boy grousing about Child support. I think we need better education, but I don't really think that will solve the problem.

Best Answer

Don't even get me started. I was a child of a teen parent. I'm not gonna bash all teen parents. But I strongly believe that you shouldn't be having children with anyone unless you love them and are married to them. Society is the same as it was years back. The only one I hope the best for is the child, unless the parent was rapped or etc.

Best Answer

It's unfortunate, but we've always had to deal with it.<br />
That said there's a very strong correlation between abstinence-ba<x>sed education and higher teen pregnancy and STI rates. REAL sex education is vital and does seriously help. Teens have always had sex, and will continue to have sex. So let's get them some ******* condoms and educatino about how they work.

Best Answer

We have that in many schools already..was waiting for someone to use this angle.

Best Answer

I think around a third of schools have said that abstinence is the focus of their sex education curriculum. That isn't the only contributing factor to teen pregnancy, but it certainly isn't helping.

Best Answer

I think we should focus on the bigger picture, even if it is at one third, it is a minority of schools..yet teen pregnancy is still high.

Best Answer

It happens....I think the best thing a baby could hope for is to be loved....unplanned doesn't mean unwanted...I was 23 when I had my son....now he is 21 and having a baby....my mom was 18 when she had me....young people are capable of giving of themselves, in the way a baby needs...in fact, I think young people are more attentive, in ways, because they feel they have so much to prove...the world is looking at them, waiting for them to fail at this....so they try harder...

Best Answer

It is the failure of all, of kids who doesn't know sometimes what they are doing , and of us who doesn't teach them about it properly

Best Answer

Where we're the parents

Best Answer