fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 16 Answers Jul 7, 2012

My little brother wrapped in a blanket in a laundry hamper ET style!LOL!when I was a kid and saw ET I wanted one and my brother was closest I could find at the time!he wasn't a happy toddler that day!

Best Answer

My husband

Best Answer

Grandma

Best Answer

The color green, and purple spots.

Best Answer

American obsession.

Best Answer

Myself! seriously.

Best Answer

I immediately think of a 2 foot tall stand up stuffed toy I had when I was 6 named Zeke. I won it at a school carnival, it was in a purple and silver jumpsuit with gold moon boots and a big green football shaped head with slanted glowing black eyes. He also had antennas that bobbled when you shook him, but after awhile he began to smell of mildew and my mom made me throw him out. But the word alien makes me think of that because when you looked at my bed there was the fluffy pink comforter and piles of pastel colored pillows and floppy stuffed animals, but then the Zeke was the thing that jumped out at you so for so long whenever I walked into my room my first thought was "ALIEN!!" so long story short, that's what I think of :)

Best Answer

The big black creepy aliens form the movies.

Best Answer

Aliens of course...

Best Answer