HerOneandOnly HerOneandOnly 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 25, 2009

Well outside of a movie, how do you exactly know "when its your time to die?" Like if I got shot in the neck I would probably be like, "im pretty sure its my time to die but I still might survive, bandage that ****!"

Best Answer

Let life dwindle to the point of tears, and then past it. When it hurts to think or move or see, and te question reverberates inside your mind: "what future is there? I cannot see. I cannot see my future to fight, I cannot see me." and then to think...and find some comfort in prose. As the words are formed, so do we know. It comes. Slow, looming, watchful. And many would say to rebel, to dig in, to fight it. but one can't. We cannot, if it's meant to. So we sleep when we die, and we dream and we fly, and remembered our deeds by our faithful.

Best Answer

When I was in high school, one of my favorite no fear shirts had something like this on the back of it:<br />
You do not greet death,<br />
You punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.<br />
Kinda sums up my answer.

Best Answer

I'm going to go out quietly, God/dess Willing.

Best Answer

It wouldn't do any good to fight it so I guess I have to let it happen.

Best Answer

If it were to be my time soon and I knew it, I would try to fight it some because I have two kids that I want to still be around for... so if I could fight it, like if there was treatment available, I would opt to try the treatment. If there was no treatment, then I would have to accept it and I would plan accordingly... making sure everything was in order, update my girls journals that I have for them... include what I hope for them in their futures. Spend time with my hubby, kids, family and friends... telling them how much I love them, things I was thankful for..... just enjoying my last days on earth.

Best Answer

Not sure. They say you know when it's your time, so in that case I guess you just go with it. But, I suppose if I didn't think that I was ready I would try to fight it.

Best Answer