so sorry to Kim K. if I spelled your name wrong; same to T.F.!
scrapmetaltales scrapmetaltales 36-40 10 Answers Feb 7, 2011

Who are these people ?

Best Answer

EXACTLY!

Best Answer

i have better things to do...like answer questions..i don't watch this type of tv

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I ignore the Kardashian's. I wouldn't know them if I ran into them on the street.

Best Answer

They do kind of blend into the rest of the ridiculousness of Hollywood.

Best Answer

A family of ******, both physically and publicity-wise. They have absolutely no talent. As far as eyelashes go, yes, I do see a resemblance. I bet if you saw those "K" girls without make-up they would make a clock run backwards.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

kim is sexy and her lashes are fake but nice but tammy you can see her spider lashes are soo gooped up with mascare its really gross im sorry to say but if a person has to wear makeup isnt it soppose to look nice sexy attractive and all that me i believe in natural beauty i dont use or like makeup but if i see a good makedup face i can say i like it and comparing kim to tammy kim will win eventhough on some of kim photo shoots she sometimes wear more make up than other times but still the make up is neat and sexy and nice tammy is still tammy with the over done makeup the very loud wigs mmm man come on id find it hard to listen to her with all of that activity she has going on besides her mouth shes like a hot mess haha sorry tammy is too much of everything then she cries ooo the the mascara runs dear lord agh no no no that dont look good with her spider fake lashes makes me wonder though how many lashes are there or how much strokes of mascara go on those lashes how time it takes for her to put all that paint on her face and how long it takes to take it off mmm wow it must take forever me i just use lip gloss and im out the door i wonder too what she must look like without all that paint on her face mmm only God knows now thats a mystery haha

Best Answer

reads like beat poetry... dig your reply!

Best Answer