I was 13 years old and I lost my virginity to my bf at his house because we were home alone we first did it in his living room and it was pretty good and then we did it a second time in the jacuzzi.

Best Answer

I'm not sure when or where, but if you find it, please return it to me.

Best Answer

hehe mukeshhhhh please return to her :D

Best Answer

hahaha....I did not found yet!!!

Best Answer

On my 11th birthday i slept over my friend mandy's house and smoked pot for the first time. when she fell asleep i snuck into her 24 year old brother's room and begged him to **** me. luckily he was a little drunk and easily seduced. i sucked on his **** (a trick my uncle taught me) and when he was slick enough, i climbed up on his lap. at the time i thought it was really big (my uncle's size) but looking back he was thin and kind of had a baby ****. it still hurt though. after i bounced on him after a couple minutes, he rolled me onto my back and pounded my tiny ***** hard for what seemed like hours. i remember he came in me and passed out on top of me. at the time i wore diapers to bed every night, but i wanted to lay there and feel him so i fell asleep under him. i woke up the next morning and saw i had peed and bled all over his sheets. so i snuck back into mandy's room before she woke up. we kept this up for a while. i eventually fessed up and told her months later when she asked why i kept leaving her room when i slept over. i told her her brother was my secret sleepover boyfriend.

Best Answer

What the **** dayum shame , your uncle is sick to take away such a pure time in your life. I hope you are ok

Best Answer

June 3, 1984

Best Answer

Hadn't considered oral. I was pretty young for that . I was 17 with my boyfriend who became my husband. Back seat of his very nice 76 monte Carlo. Imiss large back seats

Best Answer

Hey...You are still hot from your inertia as your used words described me. You enjoyed that moment. So nice. :)

Best Answer

I was 16, and now regret.

Best Answer

Its very long time.....Why regret dear?

Best Answer

When you mind your own business?

Best Answer

when you give me answer :)

Best Answer

Well, if you wanna look at it very technically (as in, simply penetrating a vagina), about age 11-12 with my cousin. We had no idea what the hell we were doing anyway, plus I really didn't feel that much. I consider more of just "exploration" and the penetration didn't even last long, she was young and extremely tight and my penis was still small and I had no idea what I was doing. I put it in, kept it in, tried moving around (again, had no idea what the **** I was doing) and just pulled out a minute later. It was brought up again when I was 16 but we both agreed not to go ahead, we didn't want to ruin what we had. Right now, still waiting for the right woman with whom I can do it properly.

Best Answer

Dude you fukced your cousin that's discussing and messed up wats wrong with you

Best Answer

Hey, I'm just answering the question. I'm not saying it was something I enjoyed, I was too young to even understand what I was doing. It just happened. When I was old enough to understand I realized it was wrong at that age. I'm not proud of it, neither is she, but it happened :/ We;re over it and we've moved. Plus, I like to be detailed so I don't have to respond to too many inquiries. Plus in our society it's not uncommon for cousins to be in a relationship or even get married just so you know. I however have no plans of doing that.
Good day madame.

Best Answer

I salute people who have courage to say truth.....Facing truth is biggest chalenge of world and you are one of the fighter dear....You was so young and it happened because we dont know what is going on at that moment. I am satisfied with your answer.Thank you.

Best Answer

He was only 11, very young, That's past and his innocence, He even did not know what he was doing. Its fine he did wrong and he know it. But he is accepting and can difference b/w wrong and right now.So we should think about his positive side that how he is saying this truth and also accepting it. He dont open her identity. He is very smart and well understanding guy at this moment. Your point is right but at this moment he is too correct. I hope you understand what i am trying to point out. Thank you.

Best Answer

my cousin and i did this as well, then my friend and her brother experimented as well it was so much fun

Best Answer

13

Best Answer

Very Young! How is it?

Best Answer

I dunno why I did it. My boyfriend at the time was a virgin too, I suppose you could say he pressured me.... but it wasn't like I didn't want to

Best Answer

ok, Is he still with you?

Best Answer

oh no. That was a long time ago. He actually has kids now, thank god I never was impregnated!

Best Answer

When I was 25.

Best Answer

18, and regret it. but i have to admit! it was amazing.. yeah still regret it that he`s not my bf but a good friend

Best Answer

I was 18 yrs old-Susie was her name.

Best Answer

Id just gone 15 and it was with my bf at the time. :-)

Best Answer

I was yeah

Best Answer

Your bf is still with you?

Best Answer

Nope, not that one :-)

Best Answer

May you be my friend? You may check my profile and for more detail you may mail me.I will wait for your this answer in my inbox :)

Best Answer

I felt good.

Best Answer

On my 25th birthday, in my boyfriend's bed.

Best Answer

I lost mine when I was 13

Best Answer

I was 25. It was my birthday. I'd been seeing my boyfriend for about a year. I didn't start out intending to have sex, but I must admit that I had thought about it. I had wanted him for a while, but I was raised to wait for marriage. Still, on this particular day my desire for him was especially strong.<br />
My boyfriend said he had a very special birthday present for me, so we went to his house. There he carried out a well executed seduction. I was more than a bit reluctant, but I was in love with him, so eventually his gentle persistence won me over. He was kind, sweet, romantic, gentle, and persistent and respectful of my feelings and eventually my resistance fell away. I couldn't resist anymore.<br />
He had mentioned to me a few times that he had an urge to make love to me, but that he respected my feelings enough not to pursue it. I had felt the urge too, but I had always managed not to succumb to it. Somehow, this day felt different, though I didn't realize why.<br />
He started to make small, subtle advances and I barely noticed. Or maybe I didn't want to notice. The wet kisses passed unnoticed. He mentioned again that he had been thinking a lot about making love to me lately. Gradually, the advances got more direct and forward.<br />
Somewhere along the line, I started to say no and it came out OK. That's when I knew it was time. I was surprised, but I knew I was ready, due to his persistence. So I gave in. I was scared, nervous, uncomfortable, but exhilarated, happy, excited, and curious. I actually found myself looking forward to it. I was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure and the romantic moment.<br />
I sent him out of the room, then I ******** my way up the stairs, leaving a boot at the foot of the stairs, another boot a couple of steps up, my dress a couple of steps after that, my pantyhose a step up from there, my bra at the top of the stairs, and my panties hanging on the doorknob of the bedroom.<br />
I waited completely naked on the bed, wrapped in a sheet. He quickly ******** down to his undies and climbed on the bed next to me. I was tingling. After a little foreplay, I took his underpants off. Then we curled up and gave each other oral simultaneously. We did that for about half an hour.<br />
Then I rolled over on my back and he went inside. We had intercourse for quite a long time. He was very good, and he told me he enjoyed it too. I had two or three ******* and he came too. It was excellent! He was very good! It was passionate and romantic, about as good as a girl's first time can be.<br />
Afterwards, I felt a mix of emotions: sadness, exhilaration, excitement, disappointment, deep romance, nervousness, peace, a bit of regret, but also happiness, satisfaction, and a myriad of other feelings. It was all something of a jumble.<br />
It was a wonderful first experience, very romantic and tender. He was patient and he was very good. I felt like part of me had just died, but I also felt like I had just started an exciting new adventure, one I would enjoy many times afterwards. What a great birthday present!

Best Answer

To a ******** in Brazil on my 18th birthday. I was an exchange student.

Best Answer

Lost my virginity when I was twelve didn't use protection almost got her pregnant, She and i were panicking for like 2 months. Now I'm a bit traumatized and I don't think I want to **** a girl again until I'm 18

Best Answer

I was 19, she was 18 but really just a few months younger than me. I know she would have let me have her her a few months before, but she was still in high school and I guess I thought that that was too young to be having sex. I'm not sure how I managed to wait as long as I did.

We'd been coming closer and closer to doing it for 2-3 weeks before we did. The evening before, the end of my penis was touching her entrance. She just laid there, waiting for her man to enter. The following night I did. Even though we were in my bedroom and my parents were downstairs watching TV. Kinda risky, huh?

I knew that it's safe to have a woman soon after her period ends, which her's ended just a couple days before. It was unplanned so we didn't have condoms. Bareback, first time! She was so in love that I could have had her the first time without protection anytime, though. After that she very cautious about using protection.

I'm married to her, so I get have the girl I ever had, and sometimes when I enter I still think about the first time with her.

Best Answer