do you go through their groups to see if they are members to groups that you would already be a member of if you had thought of it?
TweetBird216 TweetBird216 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 29, 2012

heck yes i do i go and look at like all of thier groups and join all the ones that match me and i just had yet to find out there it works well for me

Best Answer

I do it, too... They don't have to be similar to me to be my friend, but I join their groups that apply to me...

Best Answer

exactly because then you can find all sorts of new groups you didnt know were out there that apply to you although i feel sometimes like i am creeping while i do it because its like i had x groups in common with you before now that i have stalked you to the extreme we now have xxxxx groups in common woo

Best Answer

I agree... But I do it anyway... It's a great way to find new groups that you were unaware of... It would take eons to go through this site group by group to find them all... I find this to be a much quicker way...

Best Answer

i agree and i think it is funny that you feel stockerish doing it as well thats just good comedy to me

Best Answer

No

Best Answer