Nope, I went to a viewing, and it was creepy. I don't want anyone to remember me last, laying in a basket, looking dried up and corpsy.

Best Answer

Nope. I learned how much that stuff costs. I'm going to be cremated, and my son can do as he wishes with the ashes.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't really want everyone looking at me lying there without my soul in. That's one reason I plan to be cremated.

Best Answer

Im fine with people crying and mourning my deadness. I just hope I dont die horribly and I look peaceful lying in my casket. It doesnt hurt having a good lookin corpse for family members to view but if Im ugly lookin...no thanks.

Best Answer

No...I want my body burned so it won't rise again as a zombie...lol.

Best Answer

Only if i get a week of national mourning too!!

Best Answer

no. nail that lid down.

Best Answer

Only if I look beautiful...lol.....so no probably not.

Best Answer

only briefly at my funeral but i dont want to live my life as a man and die an exhibit

Best Answer

I like your sentiment. It's morbidly humorous...lol.

Best Answer

no, i think that's narcissistic and weird.

Best Answer

No, I've always thought viewings are creepy and disturbing.<br />
I don't want to be anywhere near a mortuary. I want my body donated to a forensic science program after my organs are donated.

Best Answer

No, let them guess

Best Answer

No, I want immediate cremation and a life celebration ceremony. I think it would be more positive to focus on remembering me when I was alive than to have everyone focusing on the fact that I'm gone and have my body there as a reminder that I am gone.

Best Answer

Noooooooooooooooooo

Best Answer

Why not? It's the ultimate Ego driven element with Americans

Best Answer