I\'ve been on hold for ages.
BlueXian BlueXian 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 7 in WTK

Dunno. As far as I'm concerned, when people pray, they're thinking or speaking to an idea in their own head. It's something a great many people use to basically lessen their own responsibilities and satisfy their conscience. I mean, why actually go and help people when you can just pray for them? Ugh. Now, that said, there are people who pray and actually do things themselves as well. I just hate when people say they'll pray about it, as if that'll fix everything. Right. Rant over. Sorry.

Best Answer

You just have to faith

Best Answer

Remember god gives you what you need .

Best Answer

You forget the ritual prayers that separate you from God and talk to him/her the same way you would talk to anyone you respect.

Example: "Hi. Thanks for making my day so great and that awesome opportunity to learn humility. And I will try my best, but if you could help me out with ... I would really appreciate it. If you can't, I appreciate the opportunity to stand on my own feet. Love ya."

Best Answer

I've tried yelling. People just think you're crazy.

Best Answer