Thing is ... If you put pics of yourself on your profile, then people get a bit nosey, in the nicest sense. They know you have pics, so they wan to go and view them. It's like a magnet calling them: "Go see her pics! ... Go see her pics!" ... LOL. People just like to see other people's pics, and so your traffic increases ... Yes :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

and if you're good looking, then its like an added bonus.

Best Answer

*smile* I assure you, that if a ladies photo's show her in 'little attire' it would certainly attract attention; the same would apply if a lady is (as you say) 'good looking'. I don't spend time looking at pics ... which I tend to feel you might well snigger and say to yourself: 'Yeah ... right!' ... lol. But the truth is I don't :)

Best Answer

lol..its ok, I have no problem if you spend time doing that. :)

Best Answer

woooahhhhh ... Now hold on! I said I DONT spend time looking at pictures ... LOL. Shhesshhhh, I need to start watching how I write things in here! ... LOL

Best Answer

:) I read what you wrote and I meant that I now know that you dont look, but even if you would have done, it would have been ok with me..lol

Best Answer

I've had a grip of people look at my pictures But I don't do so for getting attention as much as it is for education and old memories .

Best Answer

btw , I found artie Johnson Very Interesting as a german on Rowen and Martin's Laugh in .

Best Answer

I've noticed that when the women here post their true picture for an avatar they tend to get hit on a lot.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

i've always had my portrait as my profile photo and my page doesn't have that many views. i guess i don't have anything to compare it to.

Best Answer

aww, im soryy, but then again, you could be right.

Best Answer

doesn't bother me. i've never had any trouble with pervy guys, that's for sure.

Best Answer

good for you :)

Best Answer

people look at mine for a laugh

Best Answer

:) @ Babs :aww

Best Answer

Lies. Just something he tells ya when he can't take no for an answer and is dying to see your real pics.

Best Answer

Yes. a lot of creeps! I took down mine because I was being harassed by some creepy guys, but ever since I have had this one...POOF! The creeps have vanished :) It is wonderful.

Best Answer

im glad they've vanished.
you mean after your current profile pic?

Best Answer

You might get more views but that's about it. At least in my case.

Best Answer

'thats about it' might only apply if the views are from guys..do you get a lot of attention frm the ladies here?

Best Answer

Not really to tell you the truth. I'm sure it'd be much different for you though since you're a girl.

Best Answer

ok..that is also why I dont want to put any pics here. Atleast here, people should like me/ talk to me for reasons other than how I look. (I am not even trying to give any hints-lol)

Best Answer