I just went left then right, it felt weird!
sck1000 sck1000 22-25, M 18 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Left to right...Im left handed..now thats a question I never would have thought to ask.. very funny..

Best Answer

That is a interesting question and I bet alot of people don't know why it is normal for the majority of people in the world the left leg goes in first. It was first brought to my attention when my brother had a suit tailored made. The tailor asked him how he dressed, and really he said he didn't know and was trying to A) figure out why a tailor was asking such a question and B) and figure out how did he. The tailor said "oh never mind, 90% dress by the left". After he left he was confused and at the supper table he asked the question to all of us. Well dad took to laughing and mom had a smile, but with younger sis there, no answer was forth coming. Well this had my curosity up so I do some research and it works out to actually be a two fold answer. A) almost all people are right handed and it's a natural human function to put the opposite leg in first, same goes for a blouse or shirt. B) why the tailor asked, ok girls cover your eyes for this answer, again most guys , believe it or not and I just know there are going to be a lot of guys standing in front of a mirror with there pants down checking, again the majority of males are right handed and a natural human body development, sorry guys you can't get out of this one, their scrotum sags more on the opposite side, in other words, your bag is lower on your left then right. Okay guys, how many just checked, I'm sitting here laughing but it is the truth. Girls, you check your guys out, you'll be surprised to find I am correct. Have fun checking girls. Oh and guys read back, I said most.

Best Answer

oh the contrast between your answer and the one below was funny as! you just knocked the hot girl off the top spot!

Best Answer

sorry, you are beautiful too!

Best Answer

I... honestly don't really pay attention to it. I don't really wanna take it off and then put it back on right now so I'm just going to say right first, since I am right-handed.

Best Answer

I don't know, I never put any underwear on. But when putting pants on I always start with the right leg. Can't explain why, it just happens to be so.

Best Answer

I put my panties on right then left.

Best Answer

Hmm, what's interesting is I don't really differentiate, I do it both ways. However, when I'm in a hurry I literally jump into them and I'm on my way out of the door.

Best Answer

Right, then left.

Best Answer

yea its all about the right then left!!!

Best Answer

Left, right, then center.

Best Answer

quality!!!!!

Best Answer

neither...i JUMP!

Best Answer

are the suspended somewhere? lol

Best Answer

nope....just hold both sides...WIDE!...& jump!...why do things normal?...life is an ADVENTURE!

Best Answer

i go left then right

Best Answer

are you left footed?

Best Answer

usually left then right, but sometimes i put them on backwards. stupid tags are on the front of some of 'em. damn nautica boxers!

Best Answer

left then right always!

Best Answer

Both at once

Best Answer

when i put my panties on i go right then left

Best Answer

you always gotta go right then left!

Best Answer

I always go left then right.

Best Answer